Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here - Page 16 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here

StopandStep

FOBT GAMES ONLY- (10 POPULAR ONES, RARELY PLAYED ONLINE)

**Bierhaus oktoberfest (Heidis)

**RAINBOW RICHES PICK N MIX

**JEKYLL AND HYDE

**ACTION STAXX

**LEPRECHAUNS GOLD

**FORTUNE OF RA 

**RISE OF ANUBIS

** CONVERTUS AURUM

** EL TORERO

** SAVANNA STAMPEDE

They're all popular games in WH and Coral, and basic ones with HIGH potential.

Only think I've seen you play,  3 of these  (2 of which were BigBets and el torero was last year some time) others you haven't played online, but do in bookies and arcades.

Cheers Darren !!

Unusual one, but interesting.. and gets you possibly playing a load of slots you've never played before, and we probably have not seen before..

Write down your top 10 games,

Then search that game in the search, delete a letter at a time and play the next game along that comes up..

for example search "primal".. delete the L, then the A, then "prime zone" will show in the search, play that. 

"Magic Mirror" .. delete R,O,R,R,I,M then next game comes up "Magic of Sahara" ect, if you get my drift  

• Like 1

How about a rainbow riches slot challenge. One that has 5 bonus choices ( free spins, mushroom, fields of gold,  lucky leprechaun and pots of gold ) get each bonus on usual £2 stake to see which bonus pays the most . 

Can you do a compilation on the spinning wheel bonuses like Goonies, Genie Wishmaker, Ted and Rick & Morty Wubaduba and gamble for the top bonus on each one. Love to see them all come in

What about doing a themed day. Depending on the day your video gets uploaded do a bonus hunt on the bonuses beginning with the same letter of the day you do it. Tuesday could be Ted. Wednesday wish upon a jackpot. Friday fishing frenzy etc. 

Hi darren

Can u play

Race day

Monopoly megaways

Safe cracker megaways

Top of the bonus

And a couple of out of the ordinary games 

Games that no one really plays or sees

Thanks 

Been following since them big wins on roulette years ago

Hi @StopandStep

As it is coming into May now, can you do a bonus gameplay / hunt with MAY in the game titles, though there are similar games, they are all by different providers.

Dream Vegas has currently...

• Maya Gold (IGT)
  • Mayan Eagle (All-4-1 Studios)
  • Rise of Maya (NetEnt)
  • John Hunter and the Mayan Gods (Pragmatic Games)
  • Mayana (Quickspin)
  • Mayan Gods (Red Tiger)
  • Mayan Rush (Stakelogic)

Also, Casimba has all the exact same games, so maybe can do a competition to get the bonus on both sites, and then see how the winnings compare to each other?

Happy Spinning!

(PS, i haven't played any of them so i don't know how they work, if at all with a bonus hunt.)