Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here - Page 20 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here

StopandStep

Hi mate.

How about finding 10 online slots that are as close as possible to some original AWP fruit machines? I know ooh ahh Dracula is out there but you could use your best judgement to match the best possible slot names. I know some providers have used the same slot names, as old AwPs had used. 

See if there are enough out there to make it worth a bash 🙂

oh and it was to find a bonus on each, if possible!

Edited by W1ckedw1lly
Missing text

Hi Darren. Would love a Mug for me and the good lady. I'll pay the postage. Just let me know how much and payment method.

My Suggestion for a slot theme is "Racing" Ofcourse with this theme you can play some of your slot favourites like greyhound Darby and rally riches.  Racing theme covers all types of racing.

Love watching your site.

Take care. Stay safe.

Philip.

I think a Slingo special is needed. Play for each bonus on a few slingo games... i.e. centurion, rainbow riches, and the new lobster mania

I like the White Rabbit and trying to max out the reels to all the cupcakes?

Also similar the Big Fin Bay, i wonder how much people have maxed out the megaways reels

Here's my, sorry attempt to get a mug. I suggest you play "racing games' eg. Wild Hound Derby, Bookie of Odds, Scudamore, Frankie Dettori, Ruby Walsh, the game with the racing cars, the name of which escapes me, grand prix or something like that. Anyway you get the gist, racing related games mate. 😁

Hi Darren, could you do a cowboy theme bonus hunt/compilation please. Would love to see you play wild west gold and cowboys gold. Love your content keep up the good work and thank you for making different varieties of videos always keeps it interesting many thanks rob

4 minutes ago, Rob Buckingham said:

Hi Darren, could you do a cowboy theme bonus hunt/compilation please. Would love to see you play wild west gold and cowboys gold. Love your content keep up the good work and thank you for making different varieties of videos always keeps it interesting many thanks rob

Screenshot_20210520-111017.jpg

Can u do a bonus complication in the bookies on Fortune of the gods as they have good bonuses.  Ps. We know its hard to bonus but would love to see a video of it. Cheers Darren.

Hi Darren - how about a safari themed bonus hunt  

Anything animal themed like Lions, monkeys, elephants etc

Suggestions: King Kong cash, silver lion, buffalo rising, wolf legend, monkey gold, pink elephants 2 & raging rhino.

Loved all the videos especially during lockdown ❤️