Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here - Page 21 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here

StopandStep

Not sure if you’ve done this or if it’s been requested already, but how about a bonus hunt/compilation of jungle themed slots? Primal, King Kong Cash, Montezuma, Jumanji etc 

🙂

First time asking. How about ghostly or scary type of slots please Darren. Realise I'm in a long queue, regards to your mam,Ive written back to her.

Please Give Barron Bloodmore Another Go , For The Big Wins You Need To Land the  Crimson Cash Bonus feature

( 5 Cash Scatter Symbols in Base Game and Only 3 Needed In Bonus Free Spins Game.

Make things interesting by doing a multistake challenge but slightly different. 

Pick a fun game with lots of bonuses and random features. EG GOONIES ETC..

Spin the first spin at 1 pound, second spin and 2 pound. Third spin at 3 etc. Play up to 10 a spin then come back down again.  Then go back up again.  The system isn't affected if you win or lose the next bet is always higher or lower depending on which way your going. Set a limit and see what happens.

Would be exciting to get a 10 pound bonus. 🙂

Edited by Wumblebee

@StopandStep

Can you do a compilation of TV and Film themed slots.

Ted

The Goonies

Friends

Wheel of Fortune

Hells Kitchen

Dracula

DOND: Golden Game

World Darts

Beetlejuice

El Dorado (i know its pushing it!)

There are more i assume you have already played with this theme.

Alternatively,  what about a Jackpot King series of games.

What about theming a compilation around numbers 1-10 in the title?

eg.

1 Million Megaways BC

Golden Ticket 2

3 Tiny Gods

Rally 4 Riches

5 Families

6 Wild Sharks

7's Deluxe

Super 8

Lucky 9

Lucky Ladys Charm Deluxe 10

Just listed these as an example, there may be similar games instead that have bonus and better play.

Just an idea.

JR

I came across this game ‘Blown Away’ by accident and it’s certainly not new. I’ve only ever had one bonus on it so might not get too carried away, but first impressions mean I’ll revisit it again at some point. Hopefully it’s on one of the sites you use.

• Like 1

Something totally new Darren. 

Seen a usa YouTuber do this.

Bonus competition. 

Pick 8 slots from the start.

Play 2 slots for the bonus first. Which ever bonus is higher goes to the next round. Dump the losing slot. (Towards the final)

Play another 2 slots for the bonus, which ever is highest, go to the next rd. (Towards the final)

And so on.

U will have to replay the same game tho, but carry on getting bonus,to go head to head for the final ( overall winner. )from 8 slots. 

Can you do a monkey themed bonus hunt, as you haven’t played King Kong cash in a while, gorilla gold, King Kong megaways and the game with the gorilla masks. Thanks 

Darren, how about doing all the bonuses on Kings of Vegas slot at the bookies? Atm I am finding it paying out like a cash machine, which usually happens when the slot is new.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...