Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here - Page 14 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here

StopandStep

Hey Darren. Love all your vids...long time watcher 🙂

I thought it might be good for you to do a Centurion Slingo challenge. Try and achieve every bonus on the ladder. Some of the lower bonuses can even be great (100x or more). If your lucks in, you might do well.

Cheers bud.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The best bonus hunt would be the impossible bonus hunt. Captain Venture, Big Bass Bonanza, Lucky Lady Charms, Napoleon, Chocolates, Divine Fortune, to get you started. More of a challenge than a bonus hunt. 

• 4 weeks later...

With the bookies and arcade videos on hold for a little while, would like to see you try some online Keno and Video poker. Love watching the slots but its always nice when you occasionally change it up a little bit, even if its every couple of months.

On 21/01/2021 at 6:13 PM, Barrybhoy1984 said:

Can you do a bonus video on the slots that you can do Big Bets on such as Hercules, Mighty Black Knight, Drops of Gold, Big Foot etc and do each £20, £30 and £50 bet. 10 games = 30 bonuses. 

Thanks Darren for a Big Bets video today. I enjoyed it. 

• Like 1

Really enjoyed the triple 7 video today. That's some dedication to purchase one of those, I can't even get the missus to let me have an exercise bike!

I'd like to see ooh arrhh Dracula, as it's so hard to bonus, I rarely play it.

• Like 1