Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here - Page 15 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here

StopandStep

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Darren. hope you well.

What about trying a themed slot challenge. 

For example : Dog, Cat, Dragon, Automobile Slots, Fairytail slots, Movie Slots etc. 

I think you get the idea. 

Also Darren would like to see more of your uploads of the new slot machine games to YouTube.

Cheers thanks Philip.

Edited by ScorpioPhil
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Darren , can you play Mystry Reels Megaways. I had my biggest win on there. £652.78 on 10p a spin. It don't work on bonus hunt but is a very good game. Keep the buds come  I watch them all.

Hey Darren! Love the Vids! Can’t wait for the bookies to reopen!! How about a slot challenge over a couple of sessions where you do a slot for every letter of the alphabet? Action bank, Beetlejuice etc. 

I've just discovered a great new game by No Limit City called Tomb of Nefertitti - you must try it really great bonus and base game features.  Doesn't seem to be as volatile as the likes of Deadwood

• 2 weeks later...

Really miss the fortune spins so can you do a "big bet" challenge please, some of the games that have them are: 

rainbow riches
monopoly
big banker
legend of the pharaohs

• Like 1