Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here - Page 11 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here

StopandStep

• 2 weeks later...

I read an idea on the YouTube video comments which I quite liked, so credit to Pat for this one.

Once you’re done with the random wheel, how about doing a bonus hunt on the 8 or 10 slots that paid the most? The only issue I can think of is that generally the slots with the highest volatility or that are more difficult to bonus would pay more, so I’m not sure how many slots you could get through.

can we get some eagle sun please new game iv been playing this morning good free spins i think you be good with this good luck bro

How about progressive stake, ie start at the lowest stake then win higher than stake, up the stake win higher again and up the stake, if you dont win drop back down and if you get a bonus on the lower stake make your next stake start higher and so on until your slot allowance of £200 is reached or you have had a bonus on each stake you play and if you do exceptionally well maybe increase your max stake limit to £3-£5