Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here - Page 19 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here

StopandStep

How about playing anything to do with fishing there are quite a few start off with fishing frenzy then big bass and maybe a few others with the heading were gonna need a bigger boat.

Hi Darren been watching your YouTube videos for many years absolutely fantastic videos, next time out could you play chocolates, my personal lucky game had my biggest ever x win on there with over 2000x on a pound stake, hopefully you get that too.

Flame Or Fire based games (casumo)

Bonus Hunt

Fire Joker

Extra Chilli Megaways 

Fire Strike 

Fire & Ice

7’s On Fire

Last but by no means least everyone’s favourite

Flamebusters 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

PS Keen to get a mug ain’t I Darren. 🤣

Hi Darren, I've got a couple of ideas, how about playing diamond theme slots and maybe board game slots as I've seen a few, monopoly, cluedo and battleships I've seen hopefully there is more 👍

Dan

Hi Darren 

Hope your well, could i kindly suggest perhaps 'A NIGHT AT THE LIBRARY' all book type slots would be good.. Id loveee a mug too they look fab

Thanks for your time

Mark -madmannuk

Hello stop & step aka darron

I have just thought of a idea, can you do a rainbow riches slot challenge. On dream Vegas there is 9 of them, so will one will lose straight away

Put 2 in round x 4 and the winning slot goes to the next round and continue until there is 1 slot left and whatever your balance is it all goes on that slot untill you get a bonus?

On 1/8/2020 at 9:58 PM, StopandStep said:

Hey guys, post your slot requests and sensible slot challenge ideas here. I'll try and play them all but some may take longer to get to than others.

Slot challenge ideas can be anything sensible and within reach, such as 'play such and such Blueprint for every bonus', 'try to get 50 free spins on...'. That kind of thing.

Hey Darren, for one of your videos could you please play, wild west gold, sweet bonanza, big bass bonanza, amulet of the dead, lucky king megaways, bonus island, nitropolis 2, chocolates, top o the bonus and big bonus please.

Hoping for a long bookis video today  I played a new slot earlier Vegas, got battered on the fortune spins, 90 quid without a spin!! Hopefully you fair better if you give it a go.