Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here - Page 17 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here

StopandStep

Hi Darren! I'm so pleased that I made that decision and signed up for forum after year of watching yt videos! I have a theme request: Sweeties! There's sweet success, sweet bonanza, chocolates, donuts... What do you think? 

• Like 1

super star turns, thai flower, omg kittens, top o the bonis, reel king, action bank plus, rainbow riches race day, cops and robbers vegas nights, diamond jackpot

Bookies favourites but that are available online, so like eye of Horus, rainbow riches, Thai flower, Ted, fishing frenzy, centurion and reel king.  Although they're are hundreds more, these are what you mostly see people play in bookies regularly

On 1/8/2020 at 9:58 PM, StopandStep said:

Hey guys, post your slot requests and sensible slot challenge ideas here. I'll try and play them all but some may take longer to get to than others.

Slot challenge ideas can be anything sensible and within reach, such as 'play such and such Blueprint for every bonus', 'try to get 50 free spins on...'. That kind of thing.

For Me it must be a BTG video , with the likes of Lil Devil,Danger ,Opal Fruits and the list goes on

Edited by Charlieace