Welcome to the Mentholdan Lounge - Page 8 - The Mentholdan Lounge - Stop and Step

Welcome to the Mentholdan Lounge

StopandStep

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite fancy Nebuchadnezzar in the 4.35 at Fakenham, still a maiden under both codes but been in my little black book since running in a maiden at Salisbury last flat season. 10/1 is a generous price I think. 

For the first time in a long time I'm speechless, and absolutely gutted. My nap of the day, I thought it was the proverbial good thing. 😭😭😭😭

1 minute ago, Mentholdan said:

For the first time in a long time I'm speechless, and absolutely gutted. My nap of the day, I thought it was the proverbial good thing. 😭😭😭😭

Flying machine mate, Allmankind is no mug and Goshen was miles better, that’s the game though, you know that.

Champion Hurdle contender next year.

3 minutes ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

Flying machine mate, Allmankind is no mug and Goshen was miles better, that’s the game though, you know that.

Champion Hurdle contender next year.

Are you still at the meeting? 

11 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

Are you still at the meeting? 

No mate, home today. The horse actually paddles it’s way over the hurdle really well, just the back hoof catching on the front that’s like performing an emergency stop and sends Moore over the handlebars 

They've just shown a replay in slow motion and Goshen's front and rear hoofs got stuck together for a second, a freak accident I've never ever seen before. 

I’m not a very big gambler almost embarrassed to show you this just did it for a bit of fun

now if I get 4/5 I’m going to chop that 1st horse up for dog meat (joke)F07E7967-05FF-43EE-9F58-D668F7157C5D.thumb.jpeg.792665631fb17cdfcf94f83ce0829004.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

As it stands....   

King of the North £209.94

Mentholdan.         £195.00

King of the North. £199.94

Mentholdan.          £185.00.

Archived