Welcome to the Mentholdan Lounge - Page 5 - The Mentholdan Lounge - Stop and Step

Welcome to the Mentholdan Lounge

StopandStep

12 minutes ago, mayfield4 said:

image.png.54ea9f97fa5641d4bb29d81c7de982b0.png

It would be great if you can keep the score please Mayfield. Like the King said he can't be arsed with race analysis as there's so much going on plus I'm working for a few hours every morning. 😁

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Envoi Allen romps home for King at 4/7 , so his leads extends to £60.71 to a £10 level stake. 

Mentholdan is up by £135 on singles, King is up by £195.71

Plenty of races left today for things to change dramatically. 

I have £5 each way on Aye Right in the 2.10 race .

Bet it years ago a few times  as a tip when I worked in the bookies so prob had its day. Probably waste of a tenner lol.

Also have it on an each way double with Eglantine Du Seuil in the 2.50

Wow - Champ finishes like Usain Bolt on a Harley Davidson to snatch the 2.10.  Made up 10 lengths after the last fence. Awesome performance. 

King drops to £185.71 profit - while a win for Mentholdan with Champ at  4/1 jumps him up to £175 profit. 

This is tight. 

3 races on the trot for our 2 tipsters where they fail to get a winner between them. 

Tiger Roll showed promise but in the end it was Toilet Roll - and Might Bite, well........it may bite as it's name suggests, but it definitely sucks. 

Mentholdan restores some pride in Race 6 win a 16/1 2nd place, but the overall profit is now £145.71 and £135 in favour of King. 

A bad day at the office. 

The boys fight back with Ferny Hollow in the last at a very mouth-watering 11/1. 

Excellent. 

King's profit, had he placed £10 single bets on all his 14 selections for the first 2 days at Cheltenham would be £255.71

Mentholdan, abiding by the same bets,  trails ever so slightly with £245. 

Still, this is awesome tipping and if you're a multi-bet cheap-stake Heinz and Super Heinz merchant like me, the profit is very nice indeed. 

Bring on tomorrow. 

BTW - i've got a decent tip for tomorrow, but it's CHELMSFORD in the 6.30pm. STANFORD is the horse. 

Andrew Balding's charge and he's a fair old sly devil when it comes to popping up randomly and snatching a race. This horse has only ever raced on polytrack (AW) and is off a decent mark tomorrow. 

It's only a 5-horse race and should be priced around 11/4. 

46 minutes ago, mayfield4 said:

The boys fight back with Ferny Hollow in the last at a very mouth-watering 11/1. 

Excellent. 

King's profit, had he placed £10 single bets on all his 14 selections for the first 2 days at Cheltenham would be £255.71

Mentholdan, abiding by the same bets,  trails ever so slightly with £245. 

Still, this is awesome tipping and if you're a multi-bet cheap-stake Heinz and Super Heinz merchant like me, the profit is very nice indeed. 

Bring on tomorrow. 

I like your style Mayfield, very entertaining. I just want to stress we are NOT tipping, Neither of us have ever suggested we are tipping horses and we've both gone to great lengths to stress that we are just making public our selections. Neither of us want to mislead people into thinking we get info or anything like that and our picks are just our own idea of the winner from how we read the race. We don't want people losing their hard earned on acoount of us. It's uncanny that of the three horses we both picked, so far two have won and at very nice prices. 😁 I'm enjoying your comments though, great fun. 

Yeah sorry i shouldn't have said tipping. I watched your nap of the day come in almost last, Stratum, and realised then you probably didn't even know how to tip a waiter 🙂

Great fun though and i'm glad you're staying ahead of the game. 

17 minutes ago, mayfield4 said:

Yeah sorry i shouldn't have said tipping. I watched your nap of the day come in almost last, Stratum, and realised then you probably didn't even know how to tip a waiter 🙂

Great fun though and i'm glad you're staying ahead of the game. 

Yeah both our selections pulled up in that race but I'll be very interested to see when Stratum is entered again, especially if it's somewhere like Aintree Newbury or Ascot on better ground, I'm convinced there's a huge prize to be won with that horse, although he's trained in Ireland he's unlikely to get his ground over there??? 

Archived