Welcome to the Mentholdan Lounge - Page 9 - The Mentholdan Lounge - Stop and Step

Welcome to the Mentholdan Lounge

StopandStep

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

King of the North. £199.94

Mentholdan.          £185.00.

King of the North £266.31

Mentholdan.         £175.00

8 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

Well done mate, a great race, Santini lost nothing in defeat, another forecast between us. 😁

Cheers mate! Hard luck, cracking finish. Al Boum hit every fence until the 4th last then got into a rythm.

Is that the only winning NAP of the week?

5 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

King of the North £266.31

Mentholdan.         £175.00

The great thing about those are that they are

King in the North +£266.31

Mentholdan +£175.00

with three races left both of us Will have a 3 figure profit to £10 level stakes, we both know that is no easy thing to achieve at the festival!

5 minutes ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

The great thing about those are that they are

King in the North +£266.31

Mentholdan +£175.00

with three races left both of us Will have a 3 figure profit to £10 level stakes, we both know that is no easy thing to achieve at the festival!

Absolutely mate, no disrespect to non racing fans but I doubt they realise we've actually worked the oracle here. It's extremely hard to find winners at the festival, I've often drawn a blank here. Hand on heart, I know we are having a bit of fun "and that's exactly what betting should be" but our little compo has made me study up that little bit more. Sometimes I'll ignore some horses form but these last few days I've read through every single one. That is the first winning nap although it should have been the second with Goshen 😭

Still 3 races to go though. 

3 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

I quite fancy Nebuchadnezzar in the 4.35 at Fakenham, still a maiden under both codes but been in my little black book since running in a maiden at Salisbury last flat season. 10/1 is a generous price I think. 

That'll do nicely, pity I couldn't have put that in my picks 😜

The final scores. 

The King in the North + £236.31.

Mentholdan.                 + £145.00.

Loads of placed horses over the four days as well, and a couple of forecasts including the Gold Cup and even a 10-1 winner from me today at Fakenham "I had to get that in 😁". I don't know about you "Kingy" but I'm worn out mate.? 

44 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

The final scores. 

The King in the North + £236.31.

Mentholdan.                 + £145.00.

Loads of placed horses over the four days as well, and a couple of forecasts including the Gold Cup and even a 10-1 winner from me today at Fakenham "I had to get that in 😁". I don't know about you "Kingy" but I'm worn out mate.? 

Shattered mate!

A week full of highs, lows and stress!

At the end we’ve come out the other side in the black and that’s what matters!

Re-Match at Aintree? If it’s on!!!!!

25 minutes ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

Shattered mate!

A week full of highs, lows and stress!

At the end we’ve come out the other side in the black and that’s what matters!

Re-Match at Aintree? If it’s on!!!!!

Can't wait 😁

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2020 at 1:26 PM, Mentholdan said:

I quite fancy Nebuchadnezzar in the 4.35 at Fakenham, still a maiden under both codes but been in my little black book since running in a maiden at Salisbury last flat season. 10/1 is a generous price I think. 

I cant wait for the racing to start back up, six weeks since I posted the above, seems like 6 months. 

Archived