Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here - Page 5 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here

StopandStep

Can you play inspector gadget an try to get all the bonuses,such a fun slot,I think some of the games are so boring an it's so much better when the game is fun to play an entertaining to watch.

Deal or no deal mega ways slot is brilliant! I got full screen on all the red boxes, paid huge, 40p per spin! Got me straight onto the mega bonus and i did gamble to get max spins, it paid off tho!! 👌😁 Also I full screen of Rainbow riches gold symbols from £1 per spin, came in roughly 10 - 15 spins in. Get in!! 😁

Please play this darren 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 9:58 PM, StopandStep said:

Hey guys, post your slot requests and sensible slot challenge ideas here. I'll try and play them all but some may take longer to get to than others.

Slot challenge ideas can be anything sensible and within reach, such as 'play such and such Blueprint for every bonus', 'try to get 50 free spins on...'. That kind of thing.

Vikings of Fortune in William Hill £2 play great potential 

There’s a game I quite liked but can’t remember it’s name.... it’s got an Indiana Jones style theme and the bonus is pretty unique, you choose coins until you match 3 and then you’re awarded that bonus. Once that bonus is done, you go back to the coin choosing thing and have the chance to get another bonus, you keep choosing until you pick the death symbol. I think it’s in Betfred.

Apologies for only having a vague description, but it’s 5:30am and I’m not really awake yet....

On 2/11/2020 at 5:40 AM, BlindHaze said:

There’s a game I quite liked but can’t remember it’s name.... it’s got an Indiana Jones style theme and the bonus is pretty unique, you choose coins until you match 3 and then you’re awarded that bonus. Once that bonus is done, you go back to the coin choosing thing and have the chance to get another bonus, you keep choosing until you pick the death symbol. I think it’s in Betfred.

Apologies for only having a vague description, but it’s 5:30am and I’m not really awake yet....

Temple Of Treasures! It’s definitely in BetFred and PP.

• Thanks 1