Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here - Page 6 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here

StopandStep

Fishing frenzy please mate had a decent win on a 40p stake last night.  it's a very volatile slot, but it's been paying well for me. Love the video shout out please Darren

• Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 9:58 PM, StopandStep said:

Hey guys, post your slot requests and sensible slot challenge ideas here. I'll try and play them all but some may take longer to get to than others.

Slot challenge ideas can be anything sensible and within reach, such as 'play such and such Blueprint for every bonus', 'try to get 50 free spins on...'. That kind of thing.

Could you play deal or no deal mega ways and stop at a mega bonus. Hard to get mega but well worth it.

• Like 1

Or, alternatively, my challenge is you play any slot you like but must say 'I'll take that' after every win, even though you have no choice and no control over the gameplay whatsoever, just to wind us all up.

In fact, if you're up to it, you could reply to this post simply by accepting my challenge and posting 'I'll take that'.....

Having just clicked through your article about online slots with the highest RTP - how about a bonus hunt to get a bonus on all 5 of those (not sure all are bonus hunt friendly, may have to play some out as and when they land?) - starting with Wild Swarm after you've built the nest to max, rather than opening with the normal bonus 🙂  Must be another 3-5 just off the top RTP list that you can move to to work through the rest of your £1k!

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 11:16 PM, BigMac Mick said:

Need some Rocky

I like the slot but the bonus music causes copyright issues when I upload it to YouTube. There is a version that has different music, I'll try and find that one but it seems rare.

On 2/21/2020 at 3:54 PM, Pete Tranter's Sister said:

Or, alternatively, my challenge is you play any slot you like but must say 'I'll take that' after every win, even though you have no choice and no control over the gameplay whatsoever, just to wind us all up.

In fact, if you're up to it, you could reply to this post simply by accepting my challenge and posting 'I'll take that'.....

I'll take that.

• Like 1