Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here - Page 8 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Slot Requests and Challenges Post Here

StopandStep

Got a challenge for you....

I'll let you decide the inital starting deposit on this, but how about playing some of the "Big Bet" slots that have an equivalent to the Fortune Spins we used to see in your Bookies videos?

For example, you could do:

Moon Shadow and Cash Stax at £10 or £20 Fortune Spins

Ooh Aah Dracula and Boulder Bucks at £20 or £30 Fortune Spins

Legend of the Pharaohs, Dr Jekyll Goes Wild, Monopoly On The Money, Jewel In The Crown at £20-£50

I've probably forgotten some, but there's more.. Wild Times, Lobster Potty etc if you can find them. I know some are on Casumo, Playojo, VideoSlots etc. 

Or Rainbow Riches Pots Of Gold or Pick N Mix BB spins for 10/20/30/50 to get each bonus, like pots, leprechaun, mushroom,  fields of gold, free spins etc

Darren following your live stream i have gone through 280 slots on low stakes to find games in which are bonus hunt friendly.... Be Aware BLUEPRINT have reprogrammed a lot of online slots since the corona outbreak and many no Do NOT save, including Wish Upon A Jp, that is now NOT friendly for a bonus hunt.

heres the list of providers that i believe are based in the 280 games i played over the last 48hrs, i played them on dream vegas and casimbo also some on play ojo to see if they were different versions (un adapted) but they all appear to be the same updates. 

• Merkur
  • Amatic
  • Big Time Gaming (BTG) as you already know
  • Blueprint , only a few now though due to update 
  • Quickspin, as you already know
  • Relax Gaming
  • NETEnt, as you already know
  • Push Gaming, as you already know 
  • Pragmatic
  • Micro Gaming
  • Endorphina
  • Play'N'Go
  • Thunderkick
  • WMS (SG Gaming), again only a few now save, Zeus , moon shadow, wizard of oz and barkin mad don't save, and Rainbow Riches pots of gold and pick,n,mix only saved on One out of the 3 sites.

Hope this helps you get some more variety, as i know you don't really want to sit there playing low stakes to check,  hence why you usually play the same ones you've played before.

Good Luck Darren !!

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2020 at 9:58 PM, StopandStep said:

Hey guys, post your slot requests and sensible slot challenge ideas here. I'll try and play them all but some may take longer to get to than others.

Slot challenge ideas can be anything sensible and within reach, such as 'play such and such Blueprint for every bonus', 'try to get 50 free spins on...'. That kind of thing.

a use to love your battles with centurion,like too see some more .

Hey Mate,

I think a good slot challenege woudd be to see how older slots such as 100,000 pyramid etc compare in compairson to newer slots, rick and morty megaways etc, maybe play 5 old slots and 5 new slots for there bonuses on 2 pound stake and see if the newer ones do pay more or maybe the older slots are still best?

Thanks 🙂

ANIMATED TV SHOW SLOT CHALLENGE

Beavis and butthead

Rick and morty

Andy Capp

Inspector Gadget 

Topcat

Thundercats

Film Slot Challenge

Gremlins

Goonies

Anchorman

Planet of the apes

Jurassic world

Ted

Game Show Based, I know you did one in February but redo one??

Bully4u /Bullseye 

Price is right 

Millionaire

Deal or no deal 

Big 500

Wild wheel

They're just a few ideas and games i know that are on Casimba and dream Vegas as played them all. Not recently some of them but all within last 6months

On 1/19/2020 at 7:43 PM, gr1nder said:

Have you gambled to 50 spins on Bound to be Lucky online slot? I can't get past 20 spins. 

please have a look at this if you can. it's on Ladbrokes and I'm not sure where else. It could be a bit special. 

Diamond Mine extra gold has been great for me of late, could you give it a go? and also a new one on William Hill is Barbarian Fury ,volatile as a mofo but massive potential, not sure if it is on casimba or dream vegas, but if it is worth a crack ...

• Like 1

How about a 'Stakes-Spin' challenge?

Do a fixed number of spins (200?) on various stakes and see which one gets you the most money.

This could give us an insight about the ever discussed 'low stakes pays more' approach.

Obviously doesn't even need to be the same slot, just 200 spins @ 20p... 200 spins @ £1... 200 spins @ £2 etc.

I think the results might surprise a few of us!