Were did he go - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Were did he go

Mattachu90

Not to sure yano that post was like the 9th it’s now the 23rd and he’s done loads since but last 3 days nothing maybe he’s on holiday 

1 hour ago, Mattachu90 said:

Not to sure yano that post was like the 9th it’s now the 23rd and he’s done loads since but last 3 days nothing maybe he’s on holiday 

Darren uploads Tuesday through Friday so nothing unusual here. It's been the same schedule for the last 14 months or so ...

That post was made a fortnight ago?

sad if true that someone “slapped” Darren for filming but I guess it’s a risk if you’re side by side and filming and the other punter takes umbrage.

reminds me of the below video, how this bloke never got his teeth kicked in is beyond me.....

The lad just likes his extended weekend off... Always has done and uploads 4 times a week. As for the other rumor that is floating around Re BF it sounds like tittle tattle.   

3 hours ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

That post was made a fortnight ago?

sad if true that someone “slapped” Darren for filming but I guess it’s a risk if you’re side by side and filming and the other punter takes umbrage.

reminds me of the below video, how this bloke never got his teeth kicked in is beyond me.....

Only watched a couple of minutes, how many times does the fella need to ask him to stop. I hate those sorts of people in bookies who stand there watching, do they have nothing better to do than invade your personal space

Communication from him would be good

Or is he like the rest and just taking us for granted

As Ads said, the schedule has been tues, wed, thurs, and friday for the last 14 months. 

I haven't been allowed to film in Betfred for close to 2 years.

3 hours ago, StopandStep said:

As Ads said, the schedule has been tues, wed, thurs, and friday for the last 14 months. 

I haven't been allowed to film in Betfred for close to 2 years.

I thought it was Tuesday as well, there we go, simple answer!

why did uncle Fred stop you filming?

This is why I am trialing my secretive filming tactic mentioned in the £100 jackpot thread. Once perfected it will be easy to do even in places where banned.

19 hours ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

I thought it was Tuesday as well, there we go, simple answer!

why did uncle Fred stop you filming?

Due to Darren's Muslim beliefs he cannot stream on Monday or Tuesday. 

Archived