£3.75 million win - Big Wins - Stop and Step

£3.75 million win

Stepandstop

DONT WORRY GUYS ITS NOT ME 

Page 7 in today’s sun newspaper this couple who won 3.75 million on bet 365 playing reel king slot and are still claiming 3k a month in benefits that’s twice as much as my working wage 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

IVE NEVER SEEN THE BANDIT IS IT HIM ?😂71C9963B-0094-433B-B81B-ED8DB2768749.thumb.jpeg.04043423291c6baa825bda66e0dfcc99.jpeg

And 100% this story is false or the guy is thick as fucking pig shit.

Savings don't count fot CB or CTC but child tax credits will be effected by income from savings. Child tax credits are worth less than putting the money in even a modest paying savings account. 1percent interest is 20k if you blow half of it on frivolities and 20k pre tax is more than CTC.

The other two are not means tested so its the same for any wealthy person.

Just like a huge lottery jackpot it is always some thicko that wins it, just to rub everyone's nose in it. He can't even recall the game he was playing, it was  a Jackpot King game, likely Pig Wizard as already mentioned. It explains how he won so much from a 60 quid deposit, not a RK gamble ladder..  https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-8-who-won-nearly-21107852

Whole story sounds far fetched.

He said he played slots at 1.30 in the morning then went to call the bank. No win of that size would go in your bank that quick.

He then claims he visited the bank. What in the middle of the night???

why all the negative seething guys , theres people on here who think they are the dogs bollox for winning 500 poxy quid on a fotb , be happy for the guy , hes got disabled kids , the cash will give them a better life . im fucking delighted for him.

I'm not seething at all. good luck to him if its true.

3 dif stories about how he won it. So just to clarify its not about being negative its about papers feeding bullshit stories

I am not seething, he was fated to win that money. It is just he irony that many regular players will never get near that amount. There was a similar story of a lad who won Jackpot Giant on his mobile with his first 30 quid deposit, might of been with PP.  

Archived