Lotto - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Lotto

Mentholdan

I forgot to do the lottery tonight for the first time in years, had 3 numbers up. I don't care about the £25 it's just the irony of it. My dad did the same numbers since the lottery started and when he died I carried on doing them. The most I / we ever got was 4 numbers. 

I used to do the lottery very occasionally, bought a couple of tickets about a month ago and hit 4 numbers for the first time ever for £140. Because of that, I’ve now carried on doing it every week since and not won a thing - I guess they get their money back by hook or by crook, think I should stop now and cut my losses.

When my son was very young, he used to really enjoy watching the Lotto draws. I do remember one Saturday about 15 years ago I had the first 3 numbers out the draw - it suddenly got very interesting, but the end result was I won a tenner.... I suppose it’s like getting excited because my Grand National pick is leading at the first hurdle.....

I used to put a bet on the lottery in the bookies usually match 3 numbers and the odds were great can’t remember exactly but over 100/1. I once was 1 number away from 2 million on the Irish lottery ended up winning 2k!

5 hours ago, Ferg said:

I used to put a bet on the lottery in the bookies usually match 3 numbers and the odds were great can’t remember exactly but over 100/1. I once was 1 number away from 2 million on the Irish lottery ended up winning 2k!

Are Irish lottery wins not capped online like they are in bookies.  Just wondering how you could have won a million

I keep telling my young neice to do a lucky dip every lotto draw, with 2 kids and another on the way it's a no brainer for the price of a coffee. 

My ex wife once said why don't I use her vital statistics for my lottery numbers, I told her the numbers only go up to 59 and you can't have the same number 3 times. 

I once bought a lucky dip for Friday and when checking the results online looked at the results for those number over the last 180 days.

The Tuesday draw 3 days earlier would have won £1.6m if I had bought a lucky dip with those numbers!

I do the set for life weekly with 4 lines a draw totaling £12 a week and occationally win £5-£10 and but due to the £175 million on the euro i will be playing £10 a draw (4 lines) cause you got to be in it to win it.

On 12/6/2020 at 6:51 AM, Stepandstop said:

Just checked on the internet about winning the jackpot on the euro millions draw

139 million to 1 chance 

sod it I’m having a go 👍👍👍

Imagine a Horse race with ~140 million Horses and you have to pick the winner :o

If each stall was 1 meter wide the race track would have to be 140 thousand kilometers wide, (82,992 miles wide) 

that means the starting lineup would go 3.3 times around the world...  

Best of luck pal 😄

Archived