Showcase Meeting Tipping Challenge? - The Mentholdan Lounge - Stop and Step

Showcase Meeting Tipping Challenge?

@Mentholdan..... The theatre of dreams returns on Friday albeit behind closed doors šŸ˜”.....

You fancy another challenge.... We could do all the main UK NH meetings this season if you like?

-Showcase Meeting this weekend

-November meeting at CheltenhamĀ 

-Kempton s King George Meeting

-The Festival

-The Grand National FestivalĀ 

Ā 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ā 

NH is not my strong point, but by the way the flat form has been going for me lately I couldn't do much worse. So when do we start. It will have to be the whole card though not just selected races.Ā 

11 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

Ā 

NH is not my strong point, but by the way the flat form has been going for me lately I couldn't do much worse. So when do we start. It will have to be the whole card though not just selected races.Ā 

I was talking about recent flat form to a friend the other day. Weā€™re probably all guilty of this but we should know that come October the heavens open and the ground changes dramatically, also lots of horses are turned around in quick time in an effort to earn some prize money for their winter keep which results in big fields and the form book basically goes straight out the window. The same is true to a lesser extent in NH as in September/ October Ā the ground starts to be one softer, those summer jumpers who have been going well start getting beat but also the proper winter types arenā€™t quite match fit on their return and end up getting turned over. Hopefully from about now the NH form will begin to settle down a bit.... Despite the going at Exeter yesterday still being Good to Firm šŸ˜‚.... I abandoned the flat turf about two weeks ago apart from throwing a couple of hundred down the toilet at Ascot on Saturday which just proved my own point šŸ¤£.... Itā€™s the only thing the AW has going for it, itā€™s generally ā€œgang hutā€Ā racing but at least if the horse goes on the surface it goes on the surface!

Ok, rules are simple as usual mate...

-1 pick per race

-Ā£10 win or Ā£5 E/W

-All returns at SP

-1 Nap per day settled as a Ā£20 win or Ā£10 E/W... Bear in mind that your NAP goes down you go down by Ā£20!

5 Festivals to play in, can either carry the balances over or award a win per meeting?

The reigning champion from 2019/20 season over just one festival is TheKingInTheNorth.....

Can anyone unseat him? This compĀ is open to anyone who fancies a shot not just @TheKingInTheNorthĀ v @Mentholdan

Who knows our gracious benefactor @StopandStep could put up a prize.... Just saying šŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

Ok, rules are simple as usual mate...

-1 pick per race

-Ā£10 win or Ā£5 E/W

-All returns at SP

-1 Nap per day settled as a Ā£20 win or Ā£10 E/W... Bear in mind that your NAP goes down you go down by Ā£20!

5 Festivals to play in, can either carry the balances over or award a win per meeting?

The reigning champion from 2019/20 season over just one festival is TheKingInTheNorth.....

Can anyone unseat him? This compĀ is open to anyone who fancies a shot not just @TheKingInTheNorthĀ v @Mentholdan

"Who knows our gracious benefactor @StopandStep could put up a prize.... Just saying šŸ˜‚

Let's just do it day to day and tot up the winning days and amounts as we go, I think it will be easier if people drop in and out.Ā 

1 hour ago, Stepandstop said:

Latest stepandstop odds

king evens

mentholdan evensĀ 

@cazza6565have Ā£5 on each of you want šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Youā€™ll never be a bookie šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

on form the bookies would go...

King 4/5

Menthol 5/6

just because I edged the only other contest.

18 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

Ā 

I know youā€™re more of a flat man (must be loaded).... Weā€™ll get the main flat meetings in 2021..... Kind of robbed of that this year.

Archived