What do you do for a job? - General Discussion - Stop and Step

What do you do for a job?

DJ Jonesey

I was a traffic warden but then got promoted to working at a sewage plant. It was a manual job so I was just going through the motions...

...I’ll get my coat.

1 hour ago, viedd85 said:

I’d really like to know what he does, just because I’m curious as to how he affords to make some of the videos

Let's just say that Darren is a self employed one man team. Who does not need to work 24/7  anymore. His personal life is just that, personal. He maybe  needs to keep things simple so we don't need to  know exactly. As for myself I am a parts van driver. 

2 hours ago, nostromo332 said:

Let's just say that Darren is a self employed one man team. Who does not need to work 24/7  anymore. His personal life is just that, personal. He maybe  needs to keep things simple so we don't need to  know exactly. As for myself I am a parts van driver. 

I understand he wants to keep it personal and rightly so, I was just curious like I said. You just can’t help but think how does he do it, and if he’s got a comfortable lifestyle then I take my hat off to him, he’s achieved something most people can only dream of.

Ha ha this is so funny and ironic. 

Watching someone who has a shed load of money playing the slots who's not inconvenienced if he wins or loses. I want to see him win because when he bets he bets with raw cash, but most importantly I just want to see proof that you can hit a whopper jackpot for a Pavarotti. It's like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

Archived