What the fox is going on? - General Discussion - Stop and Step

What the fox is going on?

Mentholdan

I counted 21 in my garden but could only get these 6 in shot. A covid virus will wipe us all out and foxes will rule the earth. 

IMG_20200726_185238.jpg

10 minutes ago, ghost22 said:

beautiful creatures , did you always have so many about ?

No, the neighbours feeding them doesn't help. They're not so beautiful when they're shagging outside my window at 3 am. Especially when I'm not getting any either. 😁

Ffs not only do you have great art work in your house you have a lovely garden. Am I jealous of course I am when I don't even have a window box.

1 minute ago, cazza6565 said:

Ffs not only do you have great art work in your house you have a lovely garden. Am I jealous of course I am when I don't even have a window box.

They're not real, only prints. All picked up at car boot sales. 😁😁

It's not just my garden, I live in a small apartment block and we share it. I've been here 8 years and I've NEVER been out there. The only people I've ever seen out there apart from the foxes are the gardener and window cleaner. 

7 hours ago, cazza6565 said:

Oh my God why have you never been out there. I mean I'm no Charlie Dimmock but it looks absolutely lovely.

We also have a community room with large screen TV, dart board, pool table, apple pc with free Internet, I've never seen anyone using it except for the odd meeting. Ironically, the only room where people seem to "congregate" is the laundry room. 

12 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

We also have a community room with large screen TV, dart board, pool table, apple pc with free Internet, I've never seen anyone using it except for the odd meeting. Ironically, the only room where people seem to "congregate" is the laundry room. 

Put a fruit machine in there and I'll come down 🙂

Be warned that they carry a huge array of parasites and diseases "including various species of intestinal worms, flukes, lungworm, heartworm, ticks, mites, fleas, protozoans, bacteria and fungi". Our dogs uses to love rolling in fox poo in the garden. if you have small kids or young pets (that have not build up a strong immune system) I would be a little careful. Don't go licking or eating fox poo.... sound advice for today 😉

https://www.wildlifeonline.me.uk/questions/answer/what-diseases-and-parasites-do-red-foxes-carry

Archived