Fortune slots that hold. - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Fortune slots that hold.

I was just wondering does anyone know all the fortune spin slots in the bookies that hold on 2? The only one I know of is centurion are there anymore. Always feels like you’ve got a better chance (probably exactly the same)

I'm not 100% certain, but I think all of the ones in William Hill and Betfred do, but they are all compensated, not random. I know Kings Honour in Coral does because I just played it 🙂

The game used on front end is compensated but once in its random.

When they say compensated it means it has a counter in it so it doesnt go too many games without a game

5 minutes ago, boropeab said:

The game used on front end is compensated but once in its random.

When they say compensated it means it has a counter in it so it doesnt go too many games without a game

You haven't see one of Steps' videos that costs him over £130 for a "super" spin (I believe an average of £20 for 5 spins), that gave him nothing😊

I dont need to see one of his videos to know how they work.

They have a counter in them so they are not allowed to call this part of the game random cos its not

2 hours ago, boropeab said:

I dont need to see one of his videos to know how they work.

They have a counter in them so they are not allowed to call this part of the game random cos its not

Well, in this case, the counter was truly knackered

I never said how many games it can take,its the fact its got a counter thats why it cant be called random in this part of the game.

In their games it might have a ceiling of 100 spins,i just know how i do it.

• 1 month later...

Compensated would be preferable to random slots if the same percentage for me. Watch someone lose a lot then shark it

Don't touch the £2 "Super Spins" any more after getting badly burned on them after they were introduced last year... £60, £78, £84 for one spin, feels like being mugged.

One thing I have never known with a compensated slots, does gambling have any affect on the bias? i.e. does continuously gambling for a jackpot and mostly losing improve the bias until you hit a jackpot?

Archived