gamble wheel - General Discussion - Stop and Step

gamble wheel

kieron allaker

won £479 on pots of gold, stupidly went for the jackpot gamble, tiniest red you've ever seen, and it still landed in it. £10 in and won £479 odd from large screen wilds. will always cash some out first now.... has this happened to anyone else???

10 hours ago, kieron allaker said:

won £479 on pots of gold, stupidly went for the jackpot gamble, tiniest red you've ever seen, and it still landed in it. £10 in and won £479 odd from large screen wilds. will always cash some out first now.... has this happened to anyone else???

I can honestly say no!

sorry man but that gamble is utterly mental... Why on earth would you gamble £479 to win 21 or around about 1/20!

1/20 shots do lose in real life so I’m guessing a slot will have little difficulty in turning you over if it wants to.

In my case I would have banked £450 then gambled the £29 to win £21 at a shade of odds on.

Harsh lesson learnt I guess?

Omg, I'm gutted for you. It's a crazy bet for such a small return, obviously in hindsight you should have banked £460 and gone for a double or something like that. 

I did see a long time ago in the motorway services a £494 gamble lose, but it wasn't me. Hyperfuse did it on one of his recent videos, £480 or so. His won, but still not worth the risk. 

On 8/8/2019 at 10:41 AM, StopandStep said:

Omg, I'm gutted for you. It's a crazy bet for such a small return, obviously in hindsight you should have banked £460 and gone for a double or something like that. 

I did see a long time ago in the motorway services a £494 gamble lose, but it wasn't me. Hyperfuse did it on one of his recent videos, £480 or so. His won, but still not worth the risk. 

£494?!?!?!?

Thats just insane... £494 to win £6.... Whoever that was has serious problems 

On 8/8/2019 at 8:20 AM, TheKingInTheNorth said:

I can honestly say no!

sorry man but that gamble is utterly mental... Why on earth would you gamble £479 to win 21 or around about 1/20!

1/20 shots do lose in real life so I’m guessing a slot will have little difficulty in turning you over if it wants to.

In my case I would have banked £450 then gambled the £29 to win £21 at a shade of odds on.

very harsh lesson, just to see the jackpot sign

On 8/11/2019 at 5:19 PM, kieron allaker said:

very harsh lesson, just to see the jackpot sign

Yeah but if you had part banked £450 then gone for the double up on the rest and got it, it would have still shown the jackpot sign!

Not quite as bad but on Super Star Turns I got dicked 4 times in a row today going for either the green or blue wheel with the red part of the pie showing red between about 5 - 7 o’clock only 😮 but I mean four times in a row is just cruel 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Partytimearena said:

But we supposed to believe that we've a chance of gambling £25 to jackpot in one go all the time, so shouldn't be surprised the opposite can also happens

Yes but gambling £25 to win £500 is reasonable proposition, it won’t happen very often as it’s 20/1 but if your lucky you may pick it up twice or more  owing to the random nature of the machine.

betting £479 to win £21 is not a reasonable bet to make on a machine it’s a bit silly (no offence Kieron but it is).

If I came up to you with a wheel and said to you, I’ll put up £479 and let you spin this wheel, if it lands in the little green bit I’ll give you the £479 but if it lands in the bigger red bit you have to give me £21 for trying, you’d be taking my arm off as the opportunity to win 24x your cash is a decent proposition. Now if I reverse that and say I’ll spin the wheel, if it lands in the big red bit I give you £21 but if it hits the little green bit you have to give me £479, you’d almost certainly turn me down as the risk is completely out of synch with the reward.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 8:20 AM, TheKingInTheNorth said:

I can honestly say no!

My football bets suggest that 1/20 shots lose all the time..... 😕

Archived