Eye of Horus bonus - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Eye of Horus bonus

Mentholdan

I popped in to my local Betfred here in Sutton to put on a lucky 15 today. Put a tenner in the FOBT and did 5 £2 spins on Horus, got the bonus, £500 jackpot, cashed out. Had 2 bonuses on line yesterday, both for £2, one on donuts, paid £16, the other on Fishing Frenzy paid £5, go figure. 

• Sad 1

Nice, eye of horus tends to be either an awesome or a terrible bonus. Unfortunately I decided to give diamond geezer a third try. Let's just say that's another considerable sum  at £2 without a bonus. Unfortunately I just want to see the bonus on that game, but it seems impossible to land, and will probably be crap when it does!

43 minutes ago, The crisp man said:

Nice, eye of horus tends to be either an awesome or a terrible bonus. Unfortunately I decided to give diamond geezer a third try. Let's just say that's another considerable sum  at £2 without a bonus. Unfortunately I just want to see the bonus on that game, but it seems impossible to land, and will probably be crap when it does!

Think positive, hope for the best and expect the worse 😁. My favourite punting saying, it's only lent.

My bank back in the days was the old Abbey National, when it was still a building society. Do the midnight special with the card and then on to the Victoria Sporting Club, I assume its still there? 

I was In there one evening playing roulette with my "coloured chips" and an Arab guy, wearing all the regalia, stands next to me and puts a stack of the rectangular high denom. chips on one number, he walks away while the ball is still spinning and well I'm sure you can guess, plop, straight in. There was a mountainous stack of the large chips pushed over next to me. The Arab came back about 15 mins. later, picked up the lot, threw a tip to the croupier and walks off as though he won a tenner. Money goes to money. 

I relented from my abstinence and played Eye Of Horus at the weekend on massive 20p stakes. Stuck a tenner in.

Nothing happened, no win or anything until I was down to the last quid and then I got a bonus! Even better was that one the very first free spin I got a retrigger! Low stakes, but this should be good.....

....I won £3.50.

I played for £2 on line, got the bonus and RETRIGGER, paid £12.

Incidentally, how many X is it for 5 bonus symbols on Horus? I've had 4 a few times now. 

1 hour ago, Mentholdan said:

I played for £2 on line, got the bonus and RETRIGGER, paid £12.

Incidentally, how many X is it for 5 bonus symbols on Horus? I've had 4 a few times now. 

I’m pretty sure it’s 50x for 5. I seem to remember it was £10 on 20p play.

I like this slot.

Sometimes it's icy cold, sometimes it pays, but I guess that's normal.

The thing that sticks in my mind though is the bonus retriggers. 2, maybe 3 times I've got my free spins up to 25 or so & thought oh wow this is gonna pay! but I've always so far ended up with pretty much all dead spins apart from maybe 2 or 3 & my win is a few £. Soul destroying it is. I wonder if anyone else actually won big off a bonus retrigger on this game?

Edited by myke35

On 6/3/2019 at 7:10 PM, myke35 said:

I wonder if anyone else actually won big off a bonus retrigger on this game?

Last year someone told me when it re-triggers it always pays big, and until reading this thread I believed it. I've only ever had a re-trigger twice (it seems very rare), but both times it paid over £300 on £2 stake. 

1 hour ago, StopandStep said:

Last year someone told me when it re-triggers it always pays big, and until reading this thread I believed it. I've only ever had a re-trigger twice (it seems very rare), but both times it paid over £300 on £2 stake. 

Maybe it’s my memory but I honestly think it used to but has just got worse over time. A bit like the Big Foot feature or super bonus reels on Centurion.

I was only playing 20p stakes on Horus so was able to laugh it off and it was a stark reminder to stick to my £2 football bets. At least I can’t lose on those now until August.... 😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 5:37 PM, The crisp man said:

I have had the bonus on diamond geezer a couple of times on £2 stake. It has paid about £200 both times. Basically it keeps spinning until the multiplier reaches 10x with each diamond in view increasing the multiplier. I spent a lot to get the bonus and my result is obviously no guarantee but the bonus does seem very rare.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Grandad said:

I have had the bonus on diamond geezer a couple of times on £2 stake. It has paid about £200 both times. Basically it keeps spinning until the multiplier reaches 10x with each diamond in view increasing the multiplier. I spent a lot to get the bonus and my result is obviously no guarantee but the bonus does seem very rare.

Yes I finally bonused it, it paid £192 on £2. A tad disappointed as it took me several thousand spins to land it.

23 hours ago, The crisp man said:

Yes I finally bonused it, it paid £192 on £2. A tad disappointed as it took me several thousand spins to land it.

I must be the opposite, atm I can't bonus on eye of Horus but will hit the bonus on diamond geezer within 30 spins.  I've played it on stakes from 50p to £2 and had the same Everytime.  

Normally pays 20x the stake but had 317.00 from 50p stake but that was with it spinning in a good win on the last spin.

1 hour ago, Faz42 said:

I must be the opposite, atm I can't bonus on eye of Horus but will hit the bonus on diamond geezer within 30 spins.  I've played it on stakes from 50p to £2 and had the same Everytime.  

Normally pays 20x the stake but had 317.00 from 50p stake but that was with it spinning in a good win on the last spin.

That's really good, last time I played it was champions league final day, and that was the 1st and only time it has given me a bonus. I find Eye of "horrors" is normally pretty bad; I've gone through the bonus without a win on it a few times, which isn't great on £2 stake. Then again I've also had a few nice returns on it too