Eye of Horus bonus - Page 2 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Eye of Horus bonus

Mentholdan

Found that The Eye of Horus hits the free spins regularly on the £1 stake but the payout can be awful. Got two lots of 12 free spins recently and paid £4 and £7 respectively. Draws you back in with the optimistic hope that "Surely this time it will pay" but invariably it disappoints.

Fishing Frenzy is my go to. Two days ago, £1 stake - 3 boats within £13 - £234 2 spins later 3 more boats feature and £165 in fish landed. Nearly £400 in 8 spins - took about 6 minutes. Never had the Jackpot mind..does that ever happen? 

• 2 years later...

I have been playing eye of horus for well over a year now and it's at its worst. So many low paying bonuses and nothing over £100 for 6 months now is it the same for anyone else playing. Also I may win £60 on a bonus at 50p bets change to £1 bets and get nothing but every penny spent. Can these games be changed by companies outside of the establishment without telling the onsite staff. I have been told companies are not allowed to do this, is this true 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Sod all health playing that game in bookies, hard work to get a decent paying bonus 

l had £11 on £2 play last time l played it, a few years ago, 

that game could be good if the bonuses were better