Tomorrow's racing - Page 4 - General Sports Betting Talk - Stop and Step

Tomorrow's racing

Three winners today, The Lockinge winner which was very short but the other two returned 5/1 and 9/2 but bigger odds were available earlier in the day, I managed to get 11/2 & 13/2. and managed a £290 profit on the day. 

No qualifiers tomorrow. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just one qualifier tomorrow, 

Knowing Glance 5.45 Carlisle. 5/2.

I put this one up a couple of weeks ago when it finished 2nd to another of tomorrow's opponents, but Im confident the selection can turn the tables with a 1lb turnaround in the weights. 

I thought there might be more qualifiers tomorrow seeing as Windsor has a very good card In the evening. 

Love horse racing. In Spain at moment so can't get betting online cause I only use bet fair and skybet. There is a few pubs here  you can put a bet on but I can't be arsed walking to it.

6 hours ago, cazza6565 said:

Love horse racing. In Spain at moment so can't get betting online cause I only use bet fair and skybet. There is a few pubs here  you can put a bet on but I can't be arsed walking to it.

Where in Spain are you? I lived there for 20 years. 

I'm in Santa Ponsa been 4 times quite enjoy it. Like I said earlier I have found 2 pubs you can get a bet on but I'm too lazy to walk up.

7 hours ago, cazza6565 said:

I lived in Santa Ponsa, I lived in Appartments Cap Martin on the 5th floor, in Ramon De Moncada. The local bookie is called Andy, he looks like a miserable old scroat but he's a great guy. I worked in a bar there for a year or so, Carlos III, just by the roundabout, the owners name is Jose, if you pop in for a beer in the evening tell him MarcO, who worked there says hello. 

It's a small world, I know everyone in that town. Between you and me a lot of the ex pat Brits aren't worth knowing but there are quite a few nice people. 

Knowing Glance did not settle, overraced. Its only lent. 

Three qualifiers tomorrow. 

Nearooz 3.45 Nott. 5/4

Universal Command 5.40 Hunt. 7/1

Ormesher 7.20 Hex. 5/1. 

On 5/20/2019 at 11:03 PM, Mentholdan said:

Knowing Glance did not settle, overraced. Its only lent. 

Three qualifiers tomorrow. 

Nearooz 3.45 Nott. 5/4

Universal Command 5.40 Hunt. 7/1

Ormesher 7.20 Hex. 5/1. 

A 2nd a 3rd and one still running. 

No qualifiers tomorrow but last week I put up Misu Pete as my own fancy. 

He finished a not too distant 10th of 17 and runs again tomorrow, current odds of 16/1 I think I'll have another go, £25 each way. 

A non runner today, nothing lost or gained. Tomorrow there are 4 qualifiers from the "Bible" A bit of a conundrum as two are In the same race. 

George of Hearts 2.35 Goodwood 7/1

Sucellus, and Baryshnikov 3.45 Good. 2/1 & 9/2 respectively. 

Bombyx 7.35 Sandown 28/1

I think ill do two win patents, fingers crossed. 

Only one qualifier tomorrow and the way things are going lately its just as well. 

However, this is probably the most interesting runner of the season so far. 

Private Secretary, 3.30 Goodwood, has done nothing but improve this season and if as expected he wins well tomorrow he will then probably run in the Derby on Saturday week. Could Dettori have another Derby winner? You wouldn't bet against it. 

Private Secretary won and did it very very well. The price was short at 11/10 but on the other hand very generous. Next stop is probably the Derby on Saturday week. Fit, in form and Dettori on board, it could be anything. Some horses have natural speed and class, some are grafters, this is the latter, I like him a lot and I know it's early doors but he could just end up this seasons champion three year old. I've put this horse up 3 times here this season and he's won all 3 so obviously I have a soft spot for him, he's dependable. 

Tomorrow's qualifiers are a mixed bunch and three are In the same race and two in another, tricky. 

Hero Hero 1.45 Chester 10/11

Willie John, 5/1.Elarquam, 9/2. Vintager*, 3/1. 1.55 Goodwood. 

Too Darn Hot*, 5/4. Skardu, 7/1. 3.35 Curragh. 

Sir Ron Priestly, 5/6. 5.10Haydock.

Hummdinger, 11/2 7.50 Salisbury. 

Horses with an asterisk are my preference only. 

I'll perm some multiple bets. 

3 winners 1 second and 1 third today, including 1 forecast. the winners were skinny prices but a winner is a winner. 

There are No qualifiers tomorrow. 

There are no qualifiers again today, with a lot of quality racing on the horizon the classier types are thin on the ground at the moment.

Tellovoi runs again today, although he's not a qualifier ill have a punt on him seeing as he won for me recently at 33/1.

Just one qualifier tomorrow, Mulan, 4.10 Leicester. First run this season, first time in a handicap, getting weight from everything else, stable in mighty form. They paid £300.000. for this animal and will be very disappointed if it doesn't win. As will I. 

Archived