Where’s Darren? He ok? Anything happened? - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Where’s Darren? He ok? Anything happened?

FlipFlop72

2 minutes ago, Dance_monkey said:

Why would he have had a fall maybe he has had Internet problems. I know he is usually spot on with posting his videos not like him 

Could be a problem at one of his bakeries?

Anyway, hope he’s ok.

1 hour ago, Dance_monkey said:

Yh me 2  if he isn't doing one I wish he would post and let us all know 

Very true mate, I reckon one of his bakeries is in trouble and he’s had to go sort it, ah well these things happen I guess.

2 hours ago, FlipFlop72 said:

Very true mate, I reckon one of his bakeries is in trouble and he’s had to go sort it, ah well these things happen I guess.

Either that or he's away to Norway or monte carlo or somewhere 🤔 

I don’t think I’ve ever posted on this forum but I feel the need to wade in on this post. 

We have become accustomed to Darren’s regimented upload schedule of new videos, and we take it for granted that a new video is there when it should be. Were all grown-ups here and we all know life gets in the way sometimes be it internet problems etc. 

Darren has no one to answer to about there being no video, and yes maybe he could have popped a note on here saying otherwise. Maybe there has been a family issue or even worse god forbid. 

I’m sure we’ll hear from him sooner or later. One thing I have learned about Darren is that he is a very private person for the most part and doesnt talk about anything to do with his life other than slots etc so I wouldn’t expect much of an explanation.

As for the bakeries story…….…I’m pretty sure that’s a made up story from many years ago by someone on the web? 😂

• Like 1

Darren did a silly thing, he put his cheese and bacon twists at half price on Friday morning and they were queuing round the block, he didn’t get home till after 7 and by then it was too late to upload. 

That’s what I heard anyway.

When I lived in Mallorca I worked in a mates bar while he had a member of his staff in hospital and convalescence. Here are some of the questions customers asked me. 
Is this your bar, do you own it? How long have you lived here? What’s the weather like in the winter? Is it safe to have ice in the drink? Do you own your own house? Can I have a bottle of San Miguel and 2 glasses?  Lastly my favourite, do you live here? No I travel to England and back every day.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

When I lived in Mallorca I worked in a mates bar while he had a member of his staff in hospital and convalescence. Here are some of the questions customers asked me. 
Is this your bar, do you own it? How long have you lived here? What’s the weather like in the winter? Is it safe to have ice in the drink? Do you own your own house? Can I have a bottle of San Miguel and 2 glasses?  Lastly my favourite, do you live here? No I travel to England and back every day.

On a similar note of crazy commuting….

One of my friends is a West Ham fan. He’s been going for nigh on 60 years. We both live in Southend which is only a 40 minute train ride away from the London Stadium.

However, he’s also a fan of Dutch football, namely Ajax. He’s told me that the match ticket price and flight to Amsterdam from Southend Airport is cheaper than going to see the Hammers.

To be fair the tap water in Spain used to be absolute crap so the question about the ice isn't unreasonable although how honest an answer you'd get even if it did come from a terrible tap source I'm not sure