Where’s Darren? He ok? Anything happened? - Page 2 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Where’s Darren? He ok? Anything happened?

FlipFlop72

On 3/25/2023 at 6:53 PM, Dazza-B said:

I don’t think I’ve ever posted on this forum but I feel the need to wade in on this post. 

We have become accustomed to Darren’s regimented upload schedule of new videos, and we take it for granted that a new video is there when it should be. Were all grown-ups here and we all know life gets in the way sometimes be it internet problems etc. 

Darren has no one to answer to about there being no video, and yes maybe he could have popped a note on here saying otherwise. Maybe there has been a family issue or even worse god forbid. 

I’m sure we’ll hear from him sooner or later. One thing I have learned about Darren is that he is a very private person for the most part and doesnt talk about anything to do with his life other than slots etc so I wouldn’t expect much of an explanation.

As for the bakeries story…….…I’m pretty sure that’s a made up story from many years ago by someone on the web? 😂

I agree m8 but I like it better Thursday and Friday when it's online so can be a bit disappointing when u wait all week and the video is not there to view. I have watched Darren's videos from day one I just don't post . I myself am a slot playing nutt and probably gamble wins more than Darren I don't know what bank means that's why I look forward to Thurs and Friday videos more.  and sometimes shit happens and Darren can't post videos. Darren is Quite a private person likewise me to,  and I know it takes alot of time doing what he does for all our enjoyment and its appreciated.

• Thanks 1