How many 0’s - General Discussion - Stop and Step

How many 0’s

Jnrboi

just been in to my local William hill and found they have added another o to the board so there’s a 0,00,000 lol but still only paying 36-1 has anyone else seen this ?

B3786749-4B54-446D-8F6A-00105C5CAEE3.jpeg

• Sad 2

They could have a full screen of 0's and a 0/0 payout, yet you would see people still playing them week in week out!

As an arcade staff member recently said to me 'they moan about the machines every week but you still see them coming back week after week!'

I've never played roulette on these terminals apart from a brief period many many years ago which bored me pretty quickly but it makes me laugh how they didn't even record a new sound effect when the ball lands in 00, it just repeats the 'zero' sound clip twice!

Edited by k6kaysix
  • Like 2

The first time I saw triple zero roulette was in Las Vegas, and people were loving betting on the 000! A lot of people think it's some kind of bonus. I went on a cruise many years ago and straight up numbers were paying 30/1 and people still played it!

• Like 1

Hope they do this to online version it would stop me playing it. I love and hate the same old 20p version as it use to be in bookies on online. But if it added even another 00 on it i would stop playing it and stick to slots more. I dont play roulette in shops just games. 

Edited by Skipper

It looks like the odds are improved to true odds for the column bets. Traditional Roulette columns did not include the zero but the image looks like 0, 00, and 000 are included in the columns?

It still stinks of greed, though.

Do you think they are trying to get the RTP down to 90/91% to match the way slots are going?

• 4 months later...
On 1/27/2022 at 3:30 PM, Elizabeth Milk said:

It looks like the odds are improved to true odds for the column bets. Traditional Roulette columns did not include the zero but the image looks like 0, 00, and 000 are included in the columns?

Do you think they are trying to get the RTP down to 90/91% to match the way slots are going?

On 1/27/2022 at 3:30 PM, Elizabeth Milk said:

They’re not included in column bets. Only 1-36. 
Absolutely diabolical but it gives  me yet another reason to avoid them so I’m not complaining.   

The only time I used to play roulette, would be on the long third rows, betting on two of them to win 150% back. I know there is no connection between each spin but I would see which is least hit and bet on it. Feels like it hit about 66% of the time too. 

I personally hate the game in any format and although I have played it, I can live without it very easily. 

I feel sorry for the people who think it isn't rigged on fobt.