Euro 2021 Betting Thread - Football - Stop and Step

Euro 2021 Betting Thread

DaveM

Thought I would start this with a view to keeping everything tidy instead of 50+ through the tournie. What you gone for? What you tempted by?

Got Germany outright in a double with Lancashire to win the T20 Blast. £20 pays £1,630.

Got 40 on Italy tonight at 4/11. Also got a stats bet on the game. +2 goals +3 cards +10 corners from memory.

Off the pub so depending on how friendly the bandit is may dump a chunk on Germany outright without tying it to Lancashire.

I’ve put a 6-fold on all the group winners. Italy, Belgium, Holland, England, Sweden and Portugal at 146/1. Really don’t fancy the Spanish to win their group, especially not at 3/10.  I don’t think they’re the force they once were and may struggle again this time round.

England and Spain let me down for that bet last time round. Was about 600 payout potential too.

Stuck 17 and change on Switzerland to win both teams to score to return exactly £100 and then £49.49 on 9 or more corners in the game to win about 87.

0-0 at half time for Wales. 8 corners so I only need 1 more in the second half. Wish I had been bolder now with 11 or 12 corners instead of 9!

Close with the BTTS win bet.

Belgium to win this evening (£25 at evens) and another corners bet. Over 8.5 again £38.58 at 1.9

I ran a check on Germany's record & England's in both big tournaments in modern times. Germany's record is as good as England's is bad just looking at semis and finals reached. I think the score is 18 to 6 all in or 12 to 1 in finals reached - Don't expect anything from England and you will enjoy the tourney much more. My money is on Italy and Germany

Germany 

EUROS = SSFGGFFSGFFF

WORLD CUP = GFSSFQQFFFGFS

England

EUROS = GQ_QGSGG_G__S__

WORLD CUP = SGGQQG_SG__QF

S-Semi

F-Final

Previous England obstacles..... 

The hand of God, or the goal that never was. Ray Wilkins, sent off for throwing the ball down, "how dare he" Gazza yellow card means he would miss the final. Beckham sent off for flicking a toe at Simeone, "such aggression" Ronaldo winks at getting Rooney sent off. Lampard goal disallowed for the ball not crossing the line "the replay showed it was almost a yard over" Suarez scoring after being played on side by the defender flicking the ball on. "Anyone but Suarez!!!" England success in major tournaments is as bad as Eurovision. If we do manage to qualify from the group stage then there's only two players you need to put your money on to knock us out, Pogba or Ronaldo, the script has already been written. My money is on a John Stones howler today, I pray I'm wrong. Come on England. 

9 minutes ago, cazza6565 said:

Belgium last night , Hartlepool earlier today so  I just need the Dutch tonight for a treble.

Belgium, Hartlepool and Holland, now there's 3 teams you don't often hear mentioned in the same sentence. 😁

Lol I know. I was only putting the double on for Belgium and Netherlands till I seen the play off betting and Hartlepool were 5/2 . Seeing as i bet them every week in that league I thought why not.