Who's your favourite Streamer and Why? Do you find it's becoming too repetitive ? What could streamers do to improve their channels/streams ?

Would love to know your thoughts! 

I liked watching you on live streams but now I only watch nick slots he plays some good games and donates a lot of money to charity witch is great he does a few giveaways too just a pity I never win one lol 

Hypalinx n trono just because there great fun , genuine guys 🙂

• Like 1

You never give fishing frenzy any time.... Wot did u play in your latest video.... £50 in spins and got a poor bonus all be it. If your getting alot of requests then listen to the people who watch your videos and do a proper session on frenzy... Just like you do the boring rainbow riches.... But no that gets sometimes £400 of credits before it plays. Give fishing frenzy a chance jeez

Is hypa still going? I thought he stopped? Trono is good, but I don't like the editing, as I love following a story and his is a bit topsy turvy.

Trono and Hypa both great at certain times, i dont like hypa for a 1min 20 sec quick video, why not do longer ? but they do quality gambles. 

Most streams play the same tiny selection of games. Megaways and with the smaller sideways scrolling bar that covers the middle 4 of 6 verticle reels.hate that format of games. Jammin Jars and white rabbit are the exception to that.

Personally Stop and Step, then The Bandit(who at the moment is banned from uploading) Nickslots and David Lebowski(Hendrik) 

Someone who’s called stop and step he’s got a really good channel on YouTube 

live streamer I like chipmonkz good lad he is 👍👍