Betfred fobt robbery - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Betfred fobt robbery

Ferg

Usually use ladbrokes 90% of the time but happened to be only near a betfred today.fucking hate their slots and roulette I burnt 50 quid in less than 10 mins today mainly 50p stake no bonus.least dofg or snow leopard gives me some chance in laddies.wont be returning..fuming

I went back that evening to ladbrokes and had an even worse session lost 65 no bonus on dofg pofg and snow leopard although they were paying yesterday recouped 50.horus was trolling tho got a triple wild but only got me as far as the birds played 20 quid

I played leaders of the world as i got betfred loyalty card got 9 spins on the bonus i put in £50 before bonus  only got max return of £ 2,00 so when i got the bonus 

i sort now it time for a return instead i got back  50p with £2.00 stake that was a R I P OFF i complained to betfred said there regulated by the gambling commision

but i think as the  bonus wins  they are paying out alot less to recoup any winnings poeple get. When i played the machins last year i always got between £100 to £400

now if you win £20 on a bonus your very lucky

Got to agree with you, some are terrible at the moment. Leaders of the free spins world appears to return under £20 on the bonus when I've played at £2. I had noticed they had knocked the rtp down to under 90% too!

'Leaders of the free spins world appears to return under £20 on the bonus when I've played at £2'

That's always been a very low paying slot, and now with a lower RTP it'll pay even less!

• 1 month later...

Archived