Fav Slot and Why? - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Fav Slot and Why?

Whats your fav slot and why?

Mine is King Kong Kash. Seems to play fair and bonuses generally alright (except obv mystery win). Can be frustrsting at times.

Worst by far has to be 'Gone Fishin'' varients. Poor bonuses. Not a fan! 

Mine has to be the gooines amazing game best bonus has to be sloths free spins 

worst for me is book of ra can seem to spend loads and not even manage a win never mind the bonus 

Oh my days. Book of Ra has been good and bad for me tbh. Worst is eye oh Horus! Had 3 bonuses on £1 recently and paid sub £5 each time. Never again. Id expect £30-£100+ on a £1 stake bonus!

On 4/9/2019 at 11:02 PM, HuddSlot said:

Oh my days. Book of Ra has been good and bad for me tbh. Worst is eye oh Horus! Had 3 bonuses on £1 recently and paid sub £5 each time. Never again. Id expect £30-£100+ on a £1 stake bonus!

Last time I played Eye Of Horus, even if the feature had sticky wilds I’d still have walked away with just the £4 scatter win.

On 4/9/2019 at 11:31 PM, Heisenblu said:

I'm a sucker for Fu Dao Le.. had some amazing wins with that slot, but lost a fair few too.

hasn't that one got a strange amount to bet on not the normal 20p 50p £1 £2

I always go on might black knight but you got to gamble on that to really win anything good. Bonus its got free spin you gamble too. Other week I was on 50p and won £3 odd and took it to £50 by part banking. Can pay well on 20p too. 

I'm a big fan of Napoleon,when it pays it pays big but can be boring and the music is annoying,but get them little red soldiers and the payout can be ridiculous.

• 1 month later...

Archived