New opening rules for willie hill from dec 2nd - General Discussion - Stop and Step

New opening rules for willie hill from dec 2nd

ghost22

Tier 1 and 2

All customers must complete the Track and Trace process.
The maximum number of customer permitted in the shop at any point will be displayed on the door and must be adhered to.
This capacity is in place to ensure that 1m+ social distancing can be observed.
All measures in place pre-lockdown will still be used to reduce the risk of infection such as Hand sanitiser, sneeze screens etc.
All the FAQ’s listed below are valid in these locations.

Tier 3

All customers must complete the Track and Trace process.
The maximum number of customers permitted in the shop at any point will be 8, however this may be less in some shops depending on the size. The number allowed will be displayed on the door.
The maximum time you can remain in the shop is 15 minutes. We will not be permitted to take any bets from customers who stay in the shop for longer than this time, and any gaming machines or self-service betting terminals will be disabled to prevent any bets being placed.
Customers can only visit a shop on two occasions each day. If you enter for a 3rd time you will not be permitted to place any bets or use the gaming machines or self-service betting terminals, and you cannot collect winnings from any bets.
There will be no live TV pictures on the shop screens
We will not be taking bets on our Lucky 6 product
There will be no furniture in the customer area
A maximum of 2 Gaming Machines will be available for customers to use, but all self-service betting terminals will still be available
Trading hours will be limited with 8pm being the latest any shop will be open. Please see the shop door for the specific trading times for the shop you are in

"you cannot collect winnings from any bets." you have to laugh .........

3 hours ago, Stepandstop said:

What’s the point of putting bets on if you can’t collect it 😂😂😂😂😂

thanks for the info @ghost22👍

I think you can, but you just can't go back in to collect your winnings of you've been in for 15 minutes. I feel for the shop staff who have to implement it

That doesn't make sense. One paragraph quotes any gaming machines will be turned off. Then it states a maximum of 2 gaming machines will be available for customers.  Am i missing something 

Thank the Lord I no longer work in a bookies 

You can collect your winnings but not if you've been in twice already, you just have to wait till the following day. The rules are simple.... 

1 Go in. 

2 Place your bets. 

3 Fuck off. 

No tables, chairs or TV. Not even with the best odds screen?????? 

Reminds me of the bookies back in the 60s and 70s.

1 hour ago, cazza6565 said:

That doesn't make sense. One paragraph quotes any gaming machines will be turned off. Then it states a maximum of 2 gaming machines will be available for customers.  Am i missing something 

Thank the Lord I no longer work in a bookies 

I think they mean if you've been in for 15 minutes they will turn off the machine to stop you from betting. It definitely could have been written better.

I asked coral and Ladbrokes on twitter if they had similar policies, but they only replied to say they didn't know. 🤔

Just been to the High Street here in Sutton Surrey, Betfred open as usual, all terminals and FOBTs open, newspapers pinned up and tellys on. And collected my winnings from a month old slip. 

Has anyone been in to see the new regs yet? I asked Ladbrokes if they had the same rules/restrictions in their shops in tier 3 areas. Unfortunately it seems they didn't understand the question. Or don't have blanket restrictions.

"In order for us to fully investigate this matter for you we need some additional information. If you can provide us with the address of the shop in question, we may be able to assist you with your query"

Anyway I'm hoping in just under 2 weeks and my local arcade will be opening again.

I was in a Ladbrokes yesterday (T2) and was playing the machine for an hour (won £300.40 to cover the heavy loss from Wednesday night online). Also got 2 x £5 BTTS bets for today). Few people in theshop but not enough to threaten limits. FOBTs and Bet Stations on.

Archived