What are peoples go to FOBT slot? - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

What are peoples go to FOBT slot?

Tom579017

Mine has always been pots of gold more often than not i tend to do well, also kings honor and spartacus. The worst slot I have ever come across is centurion its so bad 👎 

58 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

Put a quick £10 on drops of gold today on 20p stakes 

returned £0 😢

I don't have the patience for anything less than £2 stakes. I wish I did. Haven't really played drops of gold much 

I do like King’s Honour but it can be brutal. 
My other go to slots are Super Star Turns, Gator King, Crown Of Midas, Lady Of Avalon and sometimes Burn Em Up 7s. Chasing the dragon on Vampire Desire seems to be a bad habit I’ve gotten in to recently too.

If I’ve made a profit, I then play up or down to the nearest round amount on Eye Of Horus.

8 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

I do like King’s Honour but it can be brutal. 
My other go to slots are Super Star Turns, Gator King, Crown Of Midas, Lady Of Avalon and sometimes Burn Em Up 7s. Chasing the dragon on Vampire Desire seems to be a bad habit I’ve gotten in to recently too.

If I’ve made a profit, I then play up or down to the nearest round amount on Eye Of Horus.

Eye of horus 

Fishing frenzy 

Centurion (all games)

Rainbow riches free spins 

El torero 

Any William Hill slot 

That's my banned list 🤣

2 hours ago, Tom579017 said:

Eye of horus 

Fishing frenzy 

Centurion (all games)

Rainbow riches free spins 

El torero 

Any William Hill slot 

That's my banned list 🤣

I know you prefer high stakes but I had 4x£2 free credit slips from Coral, and playing 20p play managed to get a £22 base game win on El Torero. Some other nice wins including 2 upgrades on Super Star Turns and I walked away with £90. It was quite nice when the 20 minute warning came up asking me if I wanted to continue playing - ‘you have spent £0’ and having £50 in the bank at the time!

On 9/27/2020 at 2:39 PM, BlindHaze said:

I know you prefer high stakes but I had 4x£2 free credit slips from Coral, and playing 20p play managed to get a £22 base game win on El Torero. Some other nice wins including 2 upgrades on Super Star Turns and I walked away with £90. It was quite nice when the 20 minute warning came up asking me if I wanted to continue playing - ‘you have spent £0’ and having £50 in the bank at the time!

Is el Torero one of those that seems better on lower stakes? I was playing the £1 communities in the arcade over the weekend chasing high bronze and silver pots.

Took my profit and my balance to El Torero on £2 stake, a good example of how to turn  almost £400 to £0 in 15 minutes!

5 hours ago, The crisp man said:

Is el Torero one of those that seems better on lower stakes? I was playing the £1 communities in the arcade over the weekend chasing high bronze and silver pots.

Took my profit and my balance to El Torero on £2 stake, a good example of how to turn  almost £400 to £0 in 15 minutes!

It pays better on lower stakes as in I lose less 🙂 

I only try a tenner through it and see if I get lucky and hit a feature - it pays at 92% on 20p in Coral and the bonus can be really good. Only about 1 in 3 visits will I get a feature though, usually just end up with £2-£4 remnants from the 50 spins. Very occasionally you hit a big reel win, although that seems very rare.

Archived