GOD I’M BORED - General Discussion - Stop and Step

GOD I’M BORED

Stepandstop

Never thought it would come to this

i self exclude from dream Vegas when I’m up to my limit. I can next play 2nd April

bookies pubs restaurants closed misses at work kids arguing naff all on the telly not allowed to see my parents supermarket customers nearly trading blows 

haven’t got the patience to read books got no chores to do around the house 

ANYONE ELSE FANCY A MOAN 

PS DARREN CHUCK A COMPILATION VIDEO ON YOUTUBE IF YOUR NOT BUSY 🙏

I know the feeling, the missus is self isolating and I can’t even buy a loaf of bread for love nor money. My usual Sunday activities involve meeting up with a few friends for a couple of pints and to watch the football and now that’s out of the window. I’m currently watching Inspector Morse and having a cup of tea.  Rock n roll.....

Heres hoping it doesn’t last too much longer, I turn 40 in less than 2 months and I’m buggered if I’m spending it sober.

Working from home today. Off Thursday for working today. Enforced saving is great. TV is always shite so don't be surprised by that.

This is the first LP I ever bought in 1969, I was 12 years old when I bought it 51 years ago and I still play it regularly, crackles and all. . A stereo version was available which had a red label. I may try to find a copy one day. 

IMG_20200322_141906.jpg

8 hours ago, Stepandstop said:

Never thought it would come to this

i self exclude from dream Vegas when I’m up to my limit. I can next play 2nd April

bookies pubs restaurants closed misses at work kids arguing naff all on the telly not allowed to see my parents supermarket customers nearly trading blows 

haven’t got the patience to read books got no chores to do around the house 

ANYONE ELSE FANCY A MOAN 

PS DARREN CHUCK A COMPILATION VIDEO ON YOUTUBE IF YOUR NOT BUSY 🙏

It's only been a few days, you wait until we're 3 months in 😢

8 minutes ago, Neil Reed said:

hi guys. looking to play online for first time but don't know best one. can I deposit  £20-£40 and if I win collect winnings? 

Well there's confidence, I like it😁. as long as you don't accept any bonuses on sign up you can cash out but it can take 2 to 5 days depending where you gamble, I prefer paddy Power but that's just me, other bookies are out there. If you accept a bonus on your deposit you will probably have to wager it. 

1 hour ago, Mentholdan said:

Well there's confidence, I like it😁. as long as you don't accept any bonuses on sign up you can cash out but it can take 2 to 5 days depending where you gamble, I prefer paddy Power but that's just me, other bookies are out there. If you accept a bonus on your deposit you will probably have to wager it. 

ok thank you for your advice. I wanted to avoid wagering because you don't win nothing lol

Archived