Anyone know what happened to the bandit - YouTube - Stop and Step

Anyone know what happened to the bandit

mjl5656

I noticed he has not posted a single video since September last year

someone posted that he has been declared bankrupt

Anyone know if this is true ?

• Like 1

He had a video on his Twitter a couple of weeks ago of him showing his house making a new video but he said apparently once he finished recording it had no audio so nothing uploaded yet. No explanation on the absence from slots/YouTube. The way he gambles I wouldn’t be surprised if he went bankrupt

11 hours ago, mjl5656 said:

I noticed he has not posted a single video since September last year

someone posted that he has been declared bankrupt

Anyone know if this is true ?

If anyone has gone bankrupt be it from gambling, gambling addiction or for whatever reason they're unlikely to admit it. Nobody likes to be seen as a loser. Whatever the reason youre never likely to get the truth. Chipmonkz were banned from streaming for a week by YouTube, when they came back they mentioned a few times in chat when they were asked what was the reason for the weeks ban that they didn't know because YouTube were vague with their reasons???? Immediately on their return they announced that this month would be a low stakes month??? 

So you run a streaming channel, the media on which you stream bans you for a week, they don't give a clear cut reason why they banned you but after a week they say OK you served your ban you can come back now, and you're none the wiser about why you were banned but just agree and carry on?? You don't want to know why you were banned so you can make sure it doesn't happen again??? Lies lies lies. And for what reason? 

• Like 1

He was trying to rebuild using lower stakes play but it did not work - he's just drawn towards high risk and winning /losing big. He had some big losses in the last videos he posted. You can tell it's real, he isn't faking that excitement. My assumption is that he's stopped and won't be going there again and he know what he's like. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Skippy888 said:

He was trying to rebuild using lower stakes play but it did not work - he's just drawn towards high risk and winning /losing big. He had some big losses in the last videos he posted. You can tell it's real, he isn't faking that excitement. My assumption is that he's stopped and won't be going there again and he know what he's like. 

Agree, I think he’s probably chucked it before it chucks him as they say.

I liked his uploads as well but god knows where he gets the money from even with affiliate cash.

• 4 months later...
21 hours ago, Mikespike said:

Unfortunately the bandit died from complications with covid.

If true that he died that sad but Dont get me started as covid is everything now.  

If you ever watched his videos with your ears open. He did say that he was getting bored with slots, the restrictions, no auto play, no bonus buy etc. Like the rest of you guys, I miss his vids, chat, big wins and (losses).

On 8/7/2022 at 9:01 PM, Mikespike said:

Unfortunately the bandit died from complications with covid.

How sad and lonely do you need to be to join a forum just to post a message like this.