Anyone won £500 from a 20p stake? - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Anyone won £500 from a 20p stake?

Tom579017

I would try it as a challenge in an arcade, but none of the locations I play at have lower stakes enabled on the SG terminals. I would say you would probably only be able to get it from a gamble. Pots of Gold would be a good contender I think as it could still drop in a pot bonus. 

• 2 weeks later...

When Ladbrokes had neptunes treasure on the terminals I won the gold pot numerous times on 20p, at least 5 times it was £500 but normally late 3 and 4 hundreds.. this would only work on the Ladbroke terminals and not the coral ones .. I am sure it was a programming error , was gutted when they removed it 

• Like 1

I think about 10 years ago I won £500 from a 20p stake on the pots feature on a T7 machine, Tooty Frooty I think the game was. Only went in with a fiver after dropping off the Mrs to work!

I won £500 several times on rainbow riches super gems but only through pie gambles playing the 30p stake.

Most I’ve won officially, without gambles, is £279!

• Like 1

£688.72 on temple tumble megs , took the middle , ended up doing about 38 spins with a huge multiplier , have also had a 430 drop in the base game , gold everywere  , when it runs bad its bad though , not for the faint hearted .