Mr anti gambling - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Mr anti gambling

S g foulds

Why do you make gambling something that destroyes lives, you make a couple of quid of you tube, your a animal, good luck if ever your life changes and you fall on hard times, please don't say that will never happen, loosing thousands of pounds every year is not substantial, have a think,, why not invest heavily in a pension scheme and promote the values of living a long and successful life, not a short one gambling

1 hour ago, S g foulds said:

Why do you make gambling something that destroyes lives, you make a couple of quid of you tube, your a animal, good luck if ever your life changes and you fall on hard times, please don't say that will never happen, loosing thousands of pounds every year is not substantial, have a think,, why not invest heavily in a pension scheme and promote the values of living a long and successful life, not a short one gambling

If I watch someone else gamble more than I can afford, why would I suddenly believe I could afford to gamble those amounts?

I’m forever a low roller because that’s what I’m comfortable with. Watching any streamer play with sums that are out of my league, won’t convince me to do the same.

1 hour ago, S g foulds said:

And how do you know he is losing thousands every year unless you are his accountant. Calling someone you dont know an animal is the work of a keyboard warrior. 

6 hours ago, S g foulds said:

No problem reading posts re. anti gambling but you can't come here calling people an "animal"  Just as there are gambling addicts in this world there are others who like the odd gamble for a bit of fun every now and then. Just as there are alcoholics, and people who like the odd pint. 

20 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

No problem reading posts re. anti gambling but you can't come here calling people an "animal"  Just as there are gambling addicts in this world there are others who like the odd gamble for a bit of fun every now and then. Just as there are alcoholics, and people who like the odd pint. 

Just on that note, I’m doing gamble free and dry January. My current account will thank me at the end of the month! 🙂 

10 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Just on that note, I’m doing gamble free and dry January. My current account will thank me at the end of the month! 🙂 

just as well I never sent that bottle of vintage port and £50 Betfred voucher. 

17 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

Same here. Always avoid gambling in bookies in Jan, mostly to prove I am in control.

Ironically I completely disagree with original poster, if anything Stop and Step videos dissuade me from gambling with the highs and lows. The only element which is misleading is by cutting out the boring dross between bonuses it could paint an unrealistic picture of play which is 95% boredom. Has to be done like that or the videos would be boring as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2022 at 11:57 AM, S g foulds said:

What a bizarre thing to do, signing up on a forum to post nonsense like this and then not even discussing it afterwards.

I don't think Darren made gambling either, it was around before he was.