Pointless Slot Trivia - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Pointless Slot Trivia

Seaton-slots

Anyone open to sharing bits of poinless slot trivia... I'll start the ball rolling with Rocky!

Get 2 wilds together on a win line on reels 1 & 2 and reel 3 will show a gold medal on the win line as a blocker everytime.

A max 10 re-triggers can be given on free spins (165 spins in total)

Getting  the Mighty Micks twice during free spins guarantees a pot unless you hit one on the first show.  

THats it for now... Who is going to pick up the battern next 

• Like 1

Heres one. On Rainbow Riches, you will never get a leprechaun on a reel that has a rainbow riches symbol. UNLESS, it is the newest version of the game, The Premium Play version, and then it can happen!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

If I remember correctly, the gold coin on the first reel with a rocky guarantees the bonus??? 

12 hours ago, StopandStep said:

Continuing with Rocky..

If a win is on more than one win line, it will be a decent bonus. 

8 hours ago, Groyd said:

Heres one. On Rainbow Riches, you will never get a leprechaun on a reel that has a rainbow riches symbol. UNLESS, it is the newest version of the game, The Premium Play version, and then it can happen!

Well there is three things I have learnt today and its barely 9am... Thanks chaps... every days a school day

If you nudge in 2 matching symbols and you get a hold afterwards, don’t hold them, just spin the reels and it’ll bring in all 3 for a win.

Yeah…. I know everyone knows that, I’m just reminiscing about the halcyon 90s days of fruit machines…. 🥰

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

If you nudge in 2 matching symbols and you get a hold afterwards, don’t hold them, just spin the reels and it’ll bring in all 3 for a win.

Yeah…. I know everyone knows that, I’m just reminiscing about the halcyon 90s days of fruit machines…. 🥰

Remember those days sooooo well... If it holds 3 times it always drops in 🙂

• Like 1

When I was a teenager back in the 70s my local cafe had a one arm bandit with a hold reel option. We discovered that if you pulled the lever and shoved it back quick any reel that wasn't held just jumped up one. You could literally hold two bar symbols and if the other was just below, shove the handle back and up it jumped to make the win line. We cleaned up on this machine for months until one day I shoved the arm back quick and it just came off in my hand. When the owner had it repaired it never worked again. A brilliant cafe it was, it had 2 bandits, a jukebox and 2 bingo pin ball machines that you could cash in the credits for real money. Those were the days. 

• Like 1

Very similar experience in the late 60's in an arcade in Seaton when I happened upon a machine that would spin an arm that landed on a number and would pay that amount if you had put your 1d on it ... Problem was the arm was stuck on the 4d number.

Unfortunalty I had no money on me so I crept up to the penny falls machine and gave it a good old bump with my arse quickly gathering up the few pennies at fell down and skipped back to the broken machine.

Giving it a quick test I placed a penny into number 4 the arm made a noise as if it was going around then the noise stopped and 4 lovely big pennies chugged out of the machine into the slot and were quickly gathered up by my little hands. I bet again and again on number 4 gathering up the spoils each time.

The machine was square shaped and had 4 places people could place bets... As my confidence grew I increased my productivity by betting on the number 4 on all corners of the machine raking in a masive 16d every spin... ( this was like the Hatton Garden job for a lad who only got 6d pocket money a week)!

I eventually completely emptied the machine and had over 13 shillings in old 1d coins in my pockets...

Great days...

PS please be assured I have since returned my ill gotten gains many many many times over     

• Like 3

In the 1980s as a kid our local small shop and a room with 2 fruit machines a 2 arcrde machines. 

The tall fruit machines where 10p play where you could put in 50p and and it gave you x5 10 pences.  We soon discovered that if you wrap Electrical tape 5 times around the edge of the 10p and finally cut away the loose tape with sharp Sicssors.  After flicking the coin into the 50p slot a few times the machine recognised the taped coin as a 50p and payed you x5 10p coins. It was short lived though, as the owner was waiting and watching and of course i got caught. He was furious took me to My Dad and I got beat and grounded for weeks. 😅-

5 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

It’s a bob 😉 

It's two tanners, four thruppeny bits or half a florin. 

The best coin ever minted was the Half crown, that was my pocket money every Saturday, it looked like a saucer in my little mit. The equivalent of 12 and a half pence and would last me all weekend. A can of coke was thruppence, 1-1/2pence, no ring pulls back then, we used to open them when we were out by stabbing them on spiked railings. 

• Like 2