Favourite Online Slot? - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Favourite Online Slot?

Bennys4k

Slight deviation, but I’ve just discovered there’s a free to play Eye Of Horus app. I’m about £600 down at the moment so it’s pretty realistic.

10 hours ago, Bennys4k said:

Whats your favourite slot online?

Book of dead for me  followed by Black Widow probably because I’ve won and lost the most on each other ! Now where my voucher DARREN ! 

Think I always end up on Big Bad Wolf but since watching Bandit and his crazy stakes and even crazier gambles on Reel King, I've been giving that a go on £1.60 - £2 stake.

7 hours ago, StopandStep said:

I'm enjoying the Megaways slots at the moment, I like the idea of the bonus buys.

Yeah, I like the Megaways, Who Wants to be a Millionaire would be my favourite but for the fact you can lose the bonus, so probably Buffalo Rising Megaways.

Ted and King Kong Cash I seem to have the most luck on.

My fave is Book of Dead, hands down. Another I like a lot and  pays really well is 88 Fortunes,  Eye of Horus I like, you can often win nice pots on the bonus for 50p spins. 

• 2 months later...

My go to slot is paper wins jackpot on Heart Bingo. 

I'll play away on demo at the others but it's my number 1 for real play. 

Also love to play the scratch card game on there, Wags Shopping Spree. 

Usually get playing for a while with my deposits. 

But luck is luck, it comes and goes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Im playing Online Bingo. Nice game!  If you're running from one chore to the next and have hardly a minute left for yourself, then online Bingo is your match made in heaven. Not only will you get to spend your free time having loads of fun, chatting away with friends and playing great games, but also get a chance to win massive cash prizes and possibly change your life!

21 hours ago, JohnBrown said:

Im playing Online Bingo. Nice game!  If you're running from one chore to the next and have hardly a minute left for yourself, then online Bingo is your match made in heaven. Not only will you get to spend your free time having loads of fun, chatting away with friends and playing great games, but also get a chance to win massive cash prizes and possibly change your life!

21 hours ago, Seaton-slots said:

Rocky (old cabinet ones) even though he often beats me up... Also another old one called Mummy Money 

Just to try online bingo.You'll like it.

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite for sure is crazy wizard slot. It's a video slot with basic graphics and twin themes of magic and fantasy. In that slot, you have to work with a magician, and together you need to win an angry dragon, who hides treasures. Also, this game is compatible with pc and smartphones, and I can play it in a car or transport. When I just found that game, I tried the demo version but liked it so much that then I started to play for real money. What is more, it's a bitcoin slot, so every action with cash is quick and safe.

P.S look how cool does the screen saver look!

Без названия (3).png

On 6/29/2019 at 1:18 PM, JohnBrown said:

Just to try online bingo.You'll like it.

Online bingo used to be good until they started putting restrictions on how many tickets you could buy.. People crying because they were being outmuscled 

Archived