Today's Racing - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

Today's Racing

Mentholdan

If anybodys interested, I like the look of the 8/1 about Sarah's Verse in the 6:45 at Salisbury. Distance/ground and track should all suit and horse was in excellent form when last seen on 21st May.

Edited by Stormy

19 minutes ago, Stormy said:

If anybodys interested, I like the look of the 8/1 about Sarah's Verse in the 6:45 at Salisbury. Distance/ground and track should all suit and horse was in excellent form when last seen on 21st May.

I'll give it a good look. 

3 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

Good luck! The lucky 15 looks like it could pay enough to retire! 

A small profit on the day, they all ran well except for the last one. Even old B 52 ran well at 80-1 to finish 6th I think. Hey Jonesy had a nice warm up for Royal Ascot. 

Pretty below average horses running today and not much confidence behind my selections. It's a free bet as I showed a profit yesterday. It'll be something to watch on a Sunday at least. 

IMG_20210530_141521.jpg

Again the racing is quite poor today so no real fancies except for Moidore which I'm pretty keen on. One I didn't put in the bet is Emporium Flame at Redcar, this the horse that I bought a share in for my niece's birthday, having its first ever run today so fingers crossed he equips himself well today. 

IMG_20210531_121347.jpg

Apologies for the poor performance of my horse the other night. Very disappointing. To try and  redeem myself I quite fancy Cloudy Dawn 7:30 Yarmouth tonight.

24 minutes ago, Stormy said:

Apologies for the poor performance of my horse the other night. Very disappointing. To try and  redeem myself I quite fancy Cloudy Dawn 7:30 Yarmouth tonight.

You don't need to apologise, nobody gets their arm twisted. It's very very tough at the moment with the rapid going changes and the really poor quality of racing. A 100-1 winner and a 200-1 winner yesterday shows how nuts it is. I'm leaving it until the Derby meeting on Fri. /Sat and then Ascot coming up. My lucky 31 the other day returned a small profit with 2 winners and another got beat in a photo at Cartmel of all meetings let me down for about 1k. Hey ho, it's only money lent, it's been over a year since I had 4 winners. Even on that day I wanted to do a lucky 31 but got held up and by the time I got to the bookies the first one had just jumped off and won at 7-2, I was gutted when the other 4 won. 

14 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

You don't need to apologise, nobody gets their arm twisted. It's very very tough at the moment with the rapid going changes and the really poor quality of racing. A 100-1 winner and a 200-1 winner yesterday shows how nuts it is. I'm leaving it until the Derby meeting on Fri. /Sat and then Ascot coming up. My lucky 31 the other day returned a small profit with 2 winners and another got beat in a photo at Cartmel of all meetings let me down for about 1k. Hey ho, it's only money lent, it's been over a year since I had 4 winners. Even on that day I wanted to do a lucky 31 but got held up and by the time I got to the bookies the first one had just jumped off and won at 7-2, I was gutted when the other 4 won. 

running wild was 635-1 on the machine ,  those bookies are shameless , at least dick turpin wore a mask  😞

This is today's lucky 31, not been home long so a bit late putting it up. 1 winner already so guaranteed profit, anything else is a bonus. Fingers crossed. IMG_20210604_145959.thumb.jpg.082eecccb5c8593ea5cda03926a1c9c9.jpg

i have done 5 placepots , out first leg on 4 of them lol. still in at Hexham after 3 races 

i have done Ben Curtis on the Derby but could have swore he had that won on King Frankel in the first race

What a day, I'm sitting here watching the 3.10 at Epsom and my horse Oh This is US is involved in a photo and there's a huge explosion outside my flat and all the electric went off. I tried to get the racing on my phone but there was a problem with my data, so I've been sitting here with no electric, missed the Derby and the icing on the cake was finding out that Ornate got beat by of all horses Mokaatil. I've put that horse up here at least half a dozen times in the last 18 months and deserted him today in favour of Ornate. Just to finish off the day my other selection in the Derby was a non runner so I don't even get the 4X odds at 18-1 for Oh This is US, just the winner and non runner. Only one winner in the other lucky 31 so all in all not a total washout but Mokaatil,???? Why me why me??