Today's Racing - Page 2 - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

Today's Racing

Mentholdan

10 hours ago, cazza6565 said:

oh well then should have put if absent fav or 2nd fav.  that way you still get your 4X for one winner.

Back a favourite? Wash your mouth out with soap 😁

48 minutes ago, cazza6565 said:

fine, go straight  to Fred do not pass go and collect your £39 

OK ok alright already, below is today's lucky 31 in your honour. I think there's 1 fav in there and check the note at the bottom of the slip. I tried writing sub for fav but my brain wouldn't let me. Also, after checking I found out that PP only offer 1X for one winner In a lucky 31 and 63 on line, I knew it was 1X for a lucky 15 but wow they are so out of order. 

IMG_20210606_121743.jpg

Here's today's lucky 31 more in hope than anything else. Caspian Prince was withdrawn from Epsom last Saturday and nobody fancies it today? 

IMG_20210613_124635.jpg

I can't believe Alerta Roja went off at 4-1 what a gift, still won after stumbling inside the final furlong. Caspian Prince was beaten a nose in a photo finish, Annie Rose was taken out of the stalls and did not run, "still not sure if she came under orders" and Hollie Doyle made an amazing recovery to stay on board Fire in The Storm when the horse stumbled badly and shot her up in the air. She lost a stirrup but managed to get her foot back in and coast home last, an amazing piece of jockeyship though. Rotten luck to be £21 down on the day. ☹️