WHY SO MANY DISLIKES - General Discussion - Stop and Step

WHY SO MANY DISLIKES

Stepandstop

Just watched today’s video on Darren’s YouTube channel just can’t understand why all the dislikes 37 after an hour

even when he had his biggest ever win on who wants to be a millionaire there’s 212 dislikes 

is it just jealousy and does it bother you Darren ? 😢

3 hours ago, Stepandstop said:

is it just jealousy and does it bother you Darren ?

It's combinations of many things, but it certainly doesn't bother me. People are free to make a choice on whether they like something or not, and YouTube gives them that choice. Regarding the thumbs down on the Millionaire video, although some of that may be jealousy, many people often do not believe online gambling channels are real play so when a big win is hit there is doubt in people's minds which results in a thumbs down.

what gets me the most are after an arcade or fobt video are the comments; the "oh you should play online more". Around 50% of the videos are bricks and mortar and 50% are online, which creates a really good balance and makes the channel stand out from the others.

Personally I prefer arcade or fobt videos as I haven't bet online for years, so I can relate to it more. Plus I'm not a fan of a lot of the "megaways" slots. But I still look forward to the online sessions.

Take it with a pinch of salt. I've often said here that streamers need to be innovative to keep the audience they have captured. The traffic here ticks over steadily until Darren puts up a free entry competition prize then it goes berserk for a day or two. Therein lies the answer, those that stream daily for long hours should pick someone from the chat every hour and give them a £2 bonus play and let them keep the winnings. This would insure heavy constant traffic of hopeduls on their channel. If these guys really are playing with stakes from 5 to 50 pounds and much much more with bonus buys this would be Chicken feed. These guys are affiliated and it's their living and they think it's just going to go on forever. They will get a surprise when the numbers start dropping. Even the most successful bands only get 2 years or so at the top of the charts until their popularity wanes. 

Also there's always the chance that slot streaming gets banned from the likes of twitch and YouTube, not totally out of the question with pressure on governments from anti gambling associations. 

The usual motto goes is you can't please everyone, just keep doing what you do best Darren, big fan of your channel and always enjoy your videos being a good result, poor result, bookies or online. 👍

I think that there are so many videos on Youtube that are somewhat fixed or rigged to get likes or are plain clickbait, but I like Darrens videos as they are genuine, but a lot of people must think they are fake, or jealous, or they tried the same and just lost their money...

Although i used to grind them, i no longer do, although i quite like watching other people play, good luck to the people who win, but it took me a long time to realise that when the funs stops, it is time to give up chasing it, rather than dwell on it and then just walk away from it.

Archived