No Fri vid again - General Discussion - Stop and Step

No Fri vid again

Les allaway

It's not as if he's obligated to put anything up or stream and all you have to do to find out is click your remote, you don't even have to leave your chair. Yeah it's disappointing but there's a lot going on these days. I'd rather watch one video of Darren's two or three times a week than some of those that stream every day, quality not quantity. 

I watched one last night from a guy called Sammy Slots, I had to switch off after a few minutes it was absolute shite. There's a huge divide between good and bad streamers. 

Hey guys, sorry, I did plan for one today but I was unable to do it. I've uploaded a home video slot session here: 

Friday's regular video's aren't cancelled 🙂

I'll also be uploading at least one more home slot session in the coming days. I'll try and make a really long one.. 

22 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

It's not as if he's obligated to put anything up or stream and all you have to do to find out is click your remote, you don't even have to leave your chair. Yeah it's disappointing but there's a lot going on these days. I'd rather watch one video of Darren's two or three times a week than some of those that stream every day, quality not quantity. 

I watched one last night from a guy called Sammy Slots, I had to switch off after a few minutes it was absolute shite. There's a huge divide between good and bad streamers. 

His videos are goid but not a patch on bandit if your compearing people who post vid as opposed to streaming 

5 hours ago, Dave2727 said:

His videos are goid but not a patch on bandit if your compearing people who post vid as opposed to streaming 

I wasn't comparing anyone really, just saying that there are some who stream EVERY day and and they're not a patch on Darren's videos. Even when Darren does do a live stream he seldom uses deletive expletives and he doesn't try to whip up the chat into a slagging off frenzy of the school playground variety. Everyone seems to enjoy the Bandits videos as do I, he's the Godfather of slots. He really should do live streams, he often says he hates playing slots for hours on end just to get 30 minutes of footage, if he did live streams he wouldn't have to worry about that, streams are pot luck and he's got the chat and personality to hold the audience for 1 or 2 hours. 

Can only guess running out of new things to do each week online with no bookies/arcades open and gone off idea of doing collabs after negative feedback plus home machine got bad reaction too. I think a live stream bonus hunt is well over due and would be good darren 👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure why his home machine got such a bad Rap

One thing for sure I would rather Friday have a home machine session than the £1 on line like last week's Friday

One thing I don't get was Darren said after each poor win it would not have been much better on £2 but is that the case 

Normally £1 the RPT is a lot lower 84%

when £2 in normally much higher

12 hours ago, mjl5656 said:

I am not sure why his home machine got such a bad Rap

One thing for sure I would rather Friday have a home machine session than the £1 on line like last week's Friday

One thing I don't get was Darren said after each poor win it would not have been much better on £2 but is that the case 

Normally £1 the RPT is a lot lower 84%

when £2 in normally much higher

Online slots generally have the same RTP across all stakes, often around 95% to 96%. There are a few exceptions, but it's rare. 

I do have a fairly big bonus compilation of the home slot, I just need to edit it and it'll be up 🙂 

It seemed to be around 50/50 with the £2 v's £1 stake Bonus Hunt. I only had it planned until we could go out again, but it's looking like arcades won't be open until mid-May!

Archived