No Fri vid again - Page 2 - General Discussion - Stop and Step

No Fri vid again

Les allaway

3 hours ago, Cash or Bust said:

I assume your be straight back in bookies though Darren on April 12th. 

I'm assuming they must have the 2 machine and 15 minute thing still in place?

I was going to wait for the arcades, but I'm tempted to play my least favourite game; "how much can I lose in 15 minutes." I think my current record is on 7s to burn multiplayer. £300 in under 15 minutes 🤔

3 hours ago, The crisp man said:

I'm assuming they must have the 2 machine and 15 minute thing still in place?

I was going to wait for the arcades, but I'm tempted to play my least favourite game; "how much can I lose in 15 minutes." I think my current record is on 7s to burn multiplayer. £300 in under 15 minutes 🤔

This hasn’t been confirmed but I don’t think there will be like pre lockdown but we will see when they open. If theres still a 15 minute rule then probably will only be to arcades open, however the screen dividers between fobts and 1 person per machine will still be in place no doubt. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 10:17 PM, Mentholdan said:

I wasn't comparing anyone really, just saying that there are some who stream EVERY day and and they're not a patch on Darren's videos. Even when Darren does do a live stream he seldom uses deletive expletives and he doesn't try to whip up the chat into a slagging off frenzy of the school playground variety. Everyone seems to enjoy the Bandits videos as do I, he's the Godfather of slots. He really should do live streams, he often says he hates playing slots for hours on end just to get 30 minutes of footage, if he did live streams he wouldn't have to worry about that, streams are pot luck and he's got the chat and personality to hold the audience for 1 or 2 hours. 

I love Darren's videos the first person I watched playing slots your right about some streamers rolla and nick win streaming hands down 

Archived