Online rtp vs bookies - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Online rtp vs bookies

Fatsax348

Ok so are the rtp online personal or are they spread over the site your playing on or the game world wide etc compared to in a bookies where anyone can play the same game as you?

a assume the online is spread across the whole server for the game and that’s how you get massive wins but sure a have seen people checking there personal rtp on individual games so made me curious 

The games are random with each press, so the RTP is just the random odds. Think of it like a really complex roulette wheel, roulette wheels have one zero, some two, and some in Vegas even have three. They are still all random, just with odds that favour the house in different amounts.

If you walk into a bookies or arcade once or twice a week to do a tenner or a score then the rtp don't come into it. Even if you sat there for hours at a time feeding it I don't really suppose that has much relevance either. Rtp is over hundreds of thousands if not millions of spins. At 96% it means for every 1million it eats it will "supposedly" return you 960k back and keep the other 40k. I'm hoping someone here has the patience to work out how long it would take to do 500k £2 spins on Fishing Frenzy. 😁

10 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

If you walk into a bookies or arcade once or twice a week to do a tenner or a score then the rtp don't come into it. Even if you sat there for hours at a time feeding it I don't really suppose that has much relevance either. Rtp is over hundreds of thousands if not millions of spins. At 96% it means for every 1million it eats it will "supposedly" return you 960k back and keep the other 40k. I'm hoping someone here has the patience to work out how long it would take to do 500k £2 spins on Fishing Frenzy. 😁

Fishing Frenzy? Probably about an hour.....

Fishing frenzy and eye of horus are volatile games so the game cycle is longer.

You need to play them for a long time to get a real feel for them.

If a game has a hit rate of 1  in a 110 for the feature its like haveng a bag with 109 white balls in and one black,so you pick a ball out and yiu need the black on for feature.

There is a big spread on how much features can pay,so if you only get one feature in say 150 games and it pays low you will have a dim view of the game.

I wouldn't call Fishing frenzy and Eye Of Horus volatile games; they nearly always play carp bonus. I find it hard to believe either can be hitting a decent RTP compared to many other slots.

What a was meaning is are the rtp personal to the player on line ie lil devil remembers your game progress so is the rtp unique to you as no one is coming along behind you and playing the game etc like happens in the bookies

Archived