Some sites now asking for 'proof of earnings'. - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Some sites now asking for 'proof of earnings'.

jaypee

Basically there is a change in gambling laws coming up and sites are being told to get proof of earnings from their 'VIP' members. 

I'm VIP on one of the bingo sites, and frankly am doing quite well out of it and don't want to lose my status, but unfortunately I will lose it unless I send them the info they have requested (p60, and/or 3 months of bank statements)

I sent them my Skrill balance with several thousand in it but this was not enough unfortunately. 

I don't actually spend that much on the site so the whole thing seems bonkers to me. 

I lost most of my work due to Covid, and live off my rather well-off partner and some modest earnings from my onlyfans - I even sent them a statement from my last payout but that wasn't accepted either! 

Any ideas what I can send in , do I need to get imaginative editing PDF documents? 

I feel like telling them to mind their own bloody business! 

l thank my lucky stars that l'm not a "vip" but a "vpp" very poor person, but l suppose this will be rolled out for everyone soon???

There was one site i joined up to recently and i uploaded my documents for one of them to be rejected (for my address as its a flat and has different variations) so uploaded my bank statement to then get a ton of questions about my outgoings and incomings.. i never deposit much ever (50 quid max per month) like you jaypee just thought tney were over stepping the mark with the questions so havnt bothered to return to said site. Yet on sites im already a regular member of havnt asked.

Not surprised by this . We lost a good few "big punters" due to this when I worked in the bookies and I'm talking a few years ago. The Ladbrokes punters got to Hills then Fred etc till they get rejected by all of them but that takes time . I'm amazed it hasn't happened online before now.

Archived