Barcelona - Bayern Munich - Football - Stop and Step

Barcelona - Bayern Munich

BlindHaze

I want to add a disclaimer to begin with - I’m an awful football punter, which is why I stick to a £2 acca every few weeks, however....

....Barcelona look a long 5/2 with SkyBet to win at home to Bayern Munich. The Bavarians look very strong at the moment, but I think that price is too big to turn down.

2 hours ago, boropeab said:

They are not at home

Ah sorry. I was just looking through the fixtures and they were first but didn’t realise it was a neutral venue. Glad I added my disclaimer about never following my gambling tips....

13 minutes ago, Handbag1980 said:

I hope no one lumped the 12/5!

I was about to comment on this.... I’ll happily claim the title that I knew I already owned, just call me ‘The Bookies Dream’ 😉

A neutral venue but "technically" they were the home team, eg. had the kit clashed Bayern would have had to wear the CL away kit. I think that's the only significance of being the home team in this instance. correct me if I'm wrong. 

13 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

A neutral venue but "technically" they were the home team, eg. had the kit clashed Bayern would have had to wear the CL away kit. I think that's the only significance of being the home team in this instance. correct me if I'm wrong. 

Just seen the highlights and Bayern were in fact wearing their second kit in white. 

2 hours ago, Jnrboi said:

I witnessed a old bloke yesterday put £15,000 on Barcelona in my local Betfred 😿

surprised they even took £50 but they obviously knew something 

Sorry I got it wrong I just see him collecting his winnings he had munic to win he won just over 30k was good to see someone actually win something decent 

Archived