Done my own bonus hunt - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Done my own bonus hunt

Fatsax348

Well decided to have a go at my own bonus hunt tonight since no live and results were 

millionaire 450 spins no bonus

primal 200 spins no bonus

danger high voltage 100 sounds no bonus

rise of merlin 300 bonus 0x

donuts 100 spins bonus 4x

fat rabbit 100 spins no bonus

jamin jars 100 spins bonus 43x

rick and morty 100 spins no bonus

eye of Horus 100 spins no bonus

genie jackpots 100 spins bonus 12x

bonanza 200 spins no bonus

pretty poor results to be honest makes me wonder with all these stream videos are genuine or not 🤨

200 spins nothing to some games mate ,  its swings and roundabouts , i once played kong megaways for a week and couldnt bonus it , then i got 6 in about 50 spins , try temple of treasure or beetle-juice , you will probably hit a few , good luck  

Will give them a go on ma next one, got a few different slots to try next time, still playing millionaire put about another 600 spins through it and still no bonus 😂

god i hate that game , played it all day last week to get a bonus then  lost it at the 1st question with an 88% ask the audience pick , rage wasnt the word for it 

always thought it let you get first question right until it beat me last time 🙃 also lost going for 20 spins  with about 86% majority 🙄

That's my own experience as well Fatsax348. I get absolutely hammered in the bookies on £2 a spin getting a bonus and then mostly get very poor returns. I've done a few £1000 bonus hunts of my own and lucky to get a couple of bonuses up. I've been playing Jammin Jars after the bandit video winning 100k from £6 stake and it sucks up the money.

To be fair Darren does put up losing video's. It would be pretty boring if all we saw was losing all the time so some sanitising will be going on I expect to make the vids interesting.

Well am doing another one tomorrow night so will how a get on this week, hopefully a can get more than 4 this week just hope a don’t get any 0x bonuses like last week lol

15 minutes ago, Fatsax348 said:

Well am doing another one tomorrow night so will how a get on this week, hopefully a can get more than 4 this week just hope a don’t get any 0x bonuses like last week lol

Good luck, let us know how you do.

4 hours ago, Stormy said:

Fatsax348 How did you get on?

Well had a go again at a bonus hunt again this week and pretty poor results again, will be going again next Sunday but will be copying Darren’s games on the live and see how that goes 

millionaire - no bonus

rick and morty- no bonus

legacy of dead - bonus 17x

donuts - no bonus

rise of merlin - bonus 67x

extra chilli - no bonus

danger high voltage - no bonus

primal - no bonus

give each slot £200 worth of spins except millionaire which a gave £500 of spins and all winnings but still no bonus  

Archived