Bookies opening - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Bookies opening

Jnrboi

29 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Has anyone been to the bookies yet? Just wondering how they’re working, if there’s queues to get in etc... 

12 people maximum allowed in the shop I've been in, once they reach 12 they have to lock the doors until someone leaves. There's no toilets and there's screens between all of the machines. You can stay in as long as you like, there's no time limit, but you can't sit next to each other! There's also no bingo / 49's so as to prevent people from staying for a long time between games. Bets closed around 6 minutes before a race to prevent queuing and rushing to the counter. 
There's no time limit on the terminals, and many of the new slots on premium play were 91%, which is a drop from the 94% prior to the lockdown. The old slots were still on their original percentages.

1 hour ago, StopandStep said:

12 people maximum allowed in the shop I've been in, once they reach 12 they have to lock the doors until someone leaves. There's no toilets and there's screens between all of the machines. You can stay in as long as you like, there's no time limit, but you can't sit next to each other! There's also no bingo / 49's so as to prevent people from staying for a long time between games. Bets closed around 6 minutes before a race to prevent queuing and rushing to the counter. 
There's no time limit on the terminals, and many of the new slots on premium play were 91%, which is a drop from the 94% prior to the lockdown. The old slots were still on their original percentages.

Hi Darren

What bookies did you go to !

If the Premium Play has been dropped to 91%

What's the RPT % on normal play 

I went into Betfred to put my lucky 15 on. It was 1.45. I was the only punter in there and the cashier said that nobody had played on the fobts all day. My niece works at Coral, first day back today, only 9 people allowed on the shop floor, including staff in her shop, she said it was quite busy. 

1 hour ago, mjl5656 said:

Hi Darren

What bookies did you go to !

If the Premium Play has been dropped to 91%

What's the RPT % on normal play 

The top 4 RTPs are premium play stakes, the bottom are regular (20p, 50p, £1, £2). That was from the new Mobsters slot. It will be clearer in tomorrow's video, but they are all the same from what I could tell. 

This was in Coral, the shop had 4 people in, 3 of who were playing the terminals.

Screenshot_20200615-154058_Video Player.jpg

Big question is, did you manage to get any footage Darren? It would be interesting to see a new world bookies video, can you still pay via cash.

It's a shame the arcades arent open as I'd probably be tempted to pay them a visit, although I spent the entirety of last week in hospital, so I'm under strict instructions to rest up this week.

41 minutes ago, The crisp man said:

Big question is, did you manage to get any footage Darren? It would be interesting to see a new world bookies video, can you still pay via cash.

It's a shame the arcades arent open as I'd probably be tempted to pay them a visit, although I spent the entirety of last week in hospital, so I'm under strict instructions to rest up this week.

Yes, it'll be on at 4pm today. Still cash or top up over the counter.

So I thought I would give it a whirl today. I went into paddypower which seems the same as the others with screens around the terminals. Percentages were around 91% at £2 for the games I played. I didnt get much action so I left being a £100 down.

Personally i think I may wait for arcades to open as despite the social distancing, I still ended up with some guy stood behind me watching.

Archived